Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEeeeere's our Video....!

Well,
    after many hours of going through so-so footage that was captured, I managed to come up with a video of our 2006 season.

Due to the fact I had no time, I allowed my son to take video this year. Although he has MUCH to learn about manuvering a camera, he did well enough to catch shots that will give everyone an idea of what went on at The Scream Extreme.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHImuvPsUvk

Enjoy!

Great job Emp.!!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Great Job Empress. Looks good. He will get the hang of capturing as we continues to do it each year.

Haunt Looked great.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Filming anything inside of a haunt is very challenging, I think the footage is fantastic!

Very cool! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Take care,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Very nice!

Dave
          Lords of Chaos, LLC
          House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Gwen,
            Awesome vid.. I always enjoy seeing your haunt in action. I wish sometime I'll be able to head out your way and give your haunt a visit... it's looks like a great time! Awesome stuff! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks for your compliments, Everyone!

Did you spot me in the video?

I'm actually there twice. The last time is at the end. The hand that is reaching for candy in the bowl is mine. Two things about that...

1. That bowl was filled with Jolly Ranchers glued inside at the beginning of each night. The bowl itself was glued to the table, as well until a lady became so frightened, she ripped it off the table and kept running with it. :lol:

2. Notice the band-aid on my thumb. That happened a few short hours before that footage was taken. A few of our actors did a no-show, so I had to step in and operate two drop panels. There's one where it comes down by chains out in the hallway. When I pulled the panel back up, I didn't move my thumb and up it came squishing the life out of it. :shock:
              It STILL feels sore, too...after all these weeks. Yup...I'm getting old.

Comment

I thought that was you Emp! Now I'll be able to find you at TW!!! Great footage!

Kel
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor
                  I thought that was you Emp! Now I'll be able to find you at TW!!! Great footage!

Kel
                  Yeah, Kel. That's me. I only put it in there because it was the correct amount of time I needed otherwise there's no way I would have put myself in the vid.

BTW, have a Vodka Martini in your hand and I will find YOU!

Comment

Looks good, Emp. Thanks for sharing! I always love seeing haunt footage.
                    www.mindseizure.com
                    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                    X