www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

A Few Of Our Haunt Actors!

Tim Dunne
        www.FrightKingdom.com
        Proud Member of the HHA
        www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Your pic's are awesome! Im really digging the look of the clown room! Cant wait to see more.

Also the Hearse is really sweet!

Comment

Nice stuff Tim! Thanks for the personal tour. The photos don't do it justice and the 3D clown house is a great new addition. Awesome things are in store for NH from you guys next year!

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Good stuff Tim, now I'm bummed I didnt get a chance to make it down there this year. These pics bring back some memories for me though, some of your props look like some things that used to be in Terror on the Wharf in Salem when I was the guide there in the mid 90's. The wolf head above your entrance, the crypt keeper looking animation and the light post next to it, and the organist. I like the shoes you got on that hearse too, what are those, 22's? Cant wait to come next year! Keep it up!
              Justin
              The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

great pictures

love the laughing gas room and the balloons makes a great effect to the other room I bet you have to replace them everynight.

Comment

Thanks everyone :-)

We had an awesome season in part due to my fellow haunters involved with the New Hampshire Haunts Association that passed out each others coupons and really came together as a team with major cross promotions. Thanks guys!!

Scattered screams,

I gotta give credit to Nick from See Nick Designs (he is a member of this message board) and he gave me the idea of the laughing gas room. Thanks again Nick. We gotta get you up here before next year.

What we did with the balloons was tie one onto the wrist of the person in each group that was the most afraid of clowns (and told them it was a "clown protection balloon") all the actors in the first half of the haunt would act like the balloon kept them from getting too close....until about halfway through the attraction when a designated actor would pop the balloon. Man you should have seen their faces when their balloon got popped...they couldn't believe we did it! So the actors would just watch for guests with ribbon dangling from the wrists with the popped balloon still attached and we would torment them all the way out to their cars (even into the cars in some cases lol) We made enough balloons for each night just before opening and we would sweep out the popped balloons each night. It worked very well and the whole thing cost us less than $300 with the heilium and balloons.

Justin,

Yup those are 22's ...good eye! Let me know if you ever got a few hours (even in the off-season) and you want to tour our facilities.

Thanks again for the kind words everyone!

Running a haunt is the best job in the world!!

More pics on the way.

Happy Haunting
                  Tim Dunne
                  Tim Dunne
                  www.FrightKingdom.com
                  Proud Member of the HHA
                  www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

I just gotta say the Pix do not give the Fright Kingdom justice. I have over 300+ pics from Fright Kingdom as well I will be upping soon.

You guys put on an awesome show and the event was well thoughtout in throughput, design, floor plan etc.

Loved Fright Kingdom and in my top pics of places we attended during the season. Love the pics you posted, love the event and on to next year. Congrats on a great season guys.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Very cool! I love the Psycho Circus areas. I bet the laughing gas room looks awesome under the black lights!

Comment

I really liked the Laughing gas room idea too.

I liked your description about attactching a sfety balloon to the most frightened person!

Great ideas!
                        Brad Bowen
                        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Nice photos... great job! I like them! Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Oh, the rims on the hearse are 22's. I thought he was guessing the size of the clown shoes!
                            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

looks amazing!
                              what is the song in the background of the video of fright kingdom?
                              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
                              X