Save 33% Scarefactory Year End Discount Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save 33% Scarefactory Year End Discount Program

Please allow me to begin by thanking each of you that has supported the Scarefactory now into our 15th year. We made significant changes earlier in the year which allowed us to be successful in getting our product out on time and we are now in the process of completely overhauling our customer service/technical support area in an attempt to improve this area of our business.

We were successful in getting our product out as scheduled for one over riding reason and that was that we worked very hard at motivating our clients to reduce the burden we face in the summer by giving them tremendous incentives to buy in the winter. To encourage this we have adopted an extensive discount program. This program is a win-win for everyone…. It discounts our entire product line between November 1st and December 15th, motivating our clients to save enormous amounts of money and allowing us to build more product over the winter, reducing the mad rush we face in the spring and summer. The added benefits are early delivery and individualized attention to the completion of your order.

The savings are considerable and the pricing structure on single items is equal to a 28% Discount on the previous September’s pricing for the same item. Compared with the September pricing, you are therefore paying .72 cents on the dollar and getting early delivery in the bargain. Further, we are also anticipating a slight increase in our wholesale pricing which will take effect January 01, 2009 to compensate for increases in raw materials and labor… so the savings are even greater when compared to the pricing that will take effect January 1st.

As one final additional incentive we will for a very limited time offer an additional 5% on top of the discount described above or a total savings of 33% off of the September pricing to orders confirmed before November 30th. Act now as this is for the short period before we get into our full winter production cycle.

Obviously, we also still look at each deal individually so on larger orders the discounts may be even greater. We encourage you to contact us at (614) 252-8000 or email us at Scarefactory@msn.com to discuss what kind of a deal we could work out for you this winter on your new Scarefactory gear for the 2009 season.

Thank you again and Best Regards,
    David A. Fachman
    President
    The Scarefactory, Inc.

Did the Download

Hi, Dave,

I went to your web site as you suggested and found the PDF link you mentioned earlier in this thread. If the link was there all along, it wasn't very noticeable. Even with numerous e-mails over the last 3 years, your response yesterday was the first and only time anybody at ScareFactory provided me with the information I was looking for. Thanx again.
    UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Do props like the pumpkin king, Kreeper, or Demon Knight come in static form as well? I like those pieces but don't need them to be animatronic. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X