HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: help with home haunt for 2009

Hybrid View

1. Default help with home haunt for 2009 
    i want to build the things that move when someone walks by or when thy walk over something they move. i am only 14 so i am new to this stuff but i want to have like 5 to 7 of them. so far i want to have a dead kid on a bed in blood and he leaps at the people when they walk buy also i want to build a box that goes on the wall with one of the things that move in them and it will shut down on people. thats all i have so far i also want something with a clown i need HELP. so if u have ideas for them and how to build them i will really like that. my haunt next year is going to be a half blood half clown and maybe a bone/skull room and maybe a vortex tunnel if i can find away to build one so if people have ideas how to build them i will really like that to. I think thats all for now.

2. Default Try these sites 

There is enough information on those to keep you busy for years.

3. Default  
    thanks for the help

Thread Information