Grim Reaper Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grim Reaper Costume

Selling this for Jonathan Frosts assistant, John Topper. We teamed up on this while they were here last month. It has an SWFX mask with a more vibrant paint job and gloss teeth for a 'Reaper' look. Ribs were painted to match. Ribs are attached to a spandex, sleeveless shirt with neck and a zipper in the back. costume is sewn, painted burlap and cheese cloth. Chains included. Asking $800 and shipping.

PM if interested.

how much $ and can u ship it

Comment

o sry just look at the pics the first time lol then i post my first time and then i saw the price lol

Comment

$800 plus shipping. Will ship world wide at cost of shipping + $6/materials.

Comment

Couple more shots from our local news

Comment

Originally posted by hoffie08 View Post
            o sry just look at the pics the first time lol then i post my first time and then i saw the price lol

Hoffie, why do you waste peoples time inquiriing about buying high end props. I dont know any 14 year olds who have THAT kind of money....

Comment

It's about time someone said something. Don't get me wrong...I encourage all to persue their dreams. But I feel Hoffie is constantly asking how much this, how much that, when the seller already has a price posted. Yes, a lot of haunt supplies do cost a lot of money.

Hoffie, what you need to do is try to build as many items as you possibly can. At the age of 14 you should be creative enough to figure some stuff out. Go to the Flea Market, Garage Sales, Auction Sales, and even Garbage Hopping (checking out things that people put out for their garbage). If you look at an item, try to imagine in your head what you could do with an item, as in what can you make out of it.

You can do intense effects with a small budget. Get a bunch of white bed sheets, or even plain white fabric from Walmart off the clearance racks (usually $1 per yard). Take these sheets and hang them all around a room. If you put up twine or rope of sorts, you can hang the sheets from the rope. You want these sheets as both the walls and the ceiling above (at about a 6 foot height). Then hang strips of sheets throughout this entire room. Take spray paint in the colors of red, blue, green, and yellow, and spray dots everywhere. Than you have someone in a costume of all white painted with the same dots, so that he/she will blend in anywhere within the room. Have a strobe flashing at a medium speed. This room will really mess with peoples heads as they walk through. Plus you have an actor that pops out from nowhere. (This makes a great clown room).

If you are looking for things to do cheeply, I can probably post some sites for you to check out. I have an old list, but I will check them to see if they are still on the web.

Check out E-Bay for props. Search "haunted house prop" or "halloween prop"; These should bring up props ranging in price from a few dollars on up to hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

I know I have some props I am willing to sell, but they do cost a little, plus shipping and packing fee. I can take pictures of stuff and post them on my MySpace account. I'd email the photos, but I can never get that attachment crap figured out.
              Steven
              Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Working...
              X