Attendance in 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance in 2008

How was everybodies attendance this year.

In the town I live in, everything was half... for yard haunts and the big haunts in town. Trick or treating went to next to nill.

The reason for it here was a "big" highschool football game, where the two teams from the local highschools played each other, and almost every teenager woudl be at the games.

I was wondering if the economy drop attendance for everybody else, or was it just a game issue for us.
    www.walkthroughbedlam.com

couple other threads have been posted about attendance and it sounds like economy didnt affect attendance
    especially with the price of gas going down.
    if anything ive heard increases in attendance
    although nov. 1st attendance was supposedly low
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Me too

Our haunt was down by several hundred attendees. We also had a team in playoffs, maybe that was the problem. I know, I know where are there priorities. Halloween first, football second. last year we had almost 900, this year just over 700. I dont think the economy was to blame becuse our home haunt is free.

Comment

our attendence was amaziong. biggest we have ever had. almost 600 people.

Comment

our haunt wise
          did better than ever though
          500 people on halloween
          bout 100 the weekend before
          about 200 in private tours
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

1531 in total, this was the first year we charged to get in. It was up from 1400 last year but last year it was free (we were taking donations) so al in all not bad. Next year the price will be going up from $5.00 to $7.00 but the Village is getting bigger and we are going to get some very cool stuff from the Haunted Attraction Show this year, yaaa.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I switched my haunt location this year to my sisters house and we had about 7 people. But the place I was going to originally have it got about 400 visitors so I'm switching back for the 09-season.

Comment

Our haunt did about 320 in 08 which was down from the year before by about 150 tots.
                In Darkness they hunt the living
                http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Didn't realize that I was in the home haunters section when I made my post.

good haunting...
                  Last edited by TALA; 03-01-2009, 07:33 PM.
                  John Jordan
                  www.TheAsylumwv.com
                  www.Trans-AlleghenyLunaticAsylum.com

Comment

we had just over 1000 this year. slightly less than last year but we raised our prices from $2. to $6.

Comment

Working...
                    X