Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine #20.... YOU PICK, YOU TELL ME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine #20.... YOU PICK, YOU TELL ME!

Okay folks the next magazine is pretty much all mapped out, however as we continue to cover TWO haunted houses in every issue I will LET YOU CHOOSE what the other haunted house you want covered?

YOU TELL ME! YOU PICK ONE... I picked the other.

WHO DO YOU WANT... lets hear it!

Start a poll whatever I don't care its in your hands now!

Larry
    Nightmare New England
    42.57%
    Kevin McCurdy Haunted Mansion
    7.92%
    House of Tourment
    8.91%
    Scarehouse
    5.94%
    Haunted Overload
    29.70%
    Graveside Manor
    4.95%
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

FYI... we are now officially in production on Hauntworld Magazine #20 and it will be shipping in January. Our sales staff will start selling ads to those vendors who are looking to offer those spring sales to finding new customers.

Hauntworld magazine believe this or not picked up over FOUR HUNDRED NEW subscribers in October ALONE! We've picked up another 60 plus in November can you believe that? I don't even know how many subscribers we have now but I'm sure its close to or past 3,000.

The next magazine will be really cool... if anyone wants to submit an article, a suggestion you let me know.

Thanks Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Would you want to do an article on our haunt hell's gate
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
        Hauntworld magazine believe this or not picked up over FOUR HUNDRED NEW subscribers in October ALONE!

Thanks Larry
        Very awesome. Congrat's on add'ing that many new subscribers. Thats a lot for one month. Great Job!

Comment

I'm totally not opposed to doing a home haunt story, but the home haunt would have to be doing something above and beyond what anyone expects, it would have to be breaking the molds.

If someone wants us to cover a home haunt let us know we'll do it... but again it would have to be an amazing place doing something special!

To second that I'd love to see someone write an article about home haunts in general that would be a cool article...anyone?

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Home Haunts..

A Home haunt article would be GREAT! I know there are tons out there!

J.

Comment

i think you should do a difference between piece. what kind of differences there are in haunts (construction, saftey rules, problems one has to deal with over another..). You have haunts in so many types of places, caves, woods, old warehouses, boats, real houses, corn mazes, semitrailer etc.

Comment

I would look forward to Haunted Overload. I think the guy is a genius and if they were not so far away I would fly up there for a visit. Thant my vote anyway.
                Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Hauntworld subscription...

...nevermind...problem solved...
                  Last edited by craigsrobotics; 11-13-2008, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I would also vote for Haunted Overload. If not, then Kersey Valley Spooky Woods.

Comment

We already did Spookywoods two issues ago... C'mon people speak up. Don't be afraid say your place just tell me what haunt you think... make a poll something.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

I would also like to cast a vote for Haunted Overload. And while your at it, you could cover some of the other haunts located in NH like Fright Kingdom, Spooky World, Nightmare New England & Haunted Acres.
                        Last edited by Hauntsberg; 11-15-2008, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I'd love to see an entire "how-to" mag. of hauntworld... like foam carving, painting, building walls, to maze design/layout! That'd be awesome! -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'd like to see a feature on Brett's haunt in Seymour, IN, Fear Fair. I went through it this season and it ended up being my favorite of the season.

You can tell he put a TON of work into it.

Comment

My vote is for DarkWood Manor! I wonder why? lol
                              I had a professional writer work as a guest actor the last weekend we were open this year, and he is currently penning a piece about his experience and the haunt. So, we will already have a piece written and awaiting publishing.
                              sigpic
                              Louis Brown
                              Owner, operator, and dish washer
                              at
                              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
                              X