Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine #20.... YOU PICK, YOU TELL ME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin McCurdy gets my vote

I would love to see a story on Kevin McCurdy, I have been watching his dvds and think this guys got talent. I'm sure that you could do a great story on him, I mean you know him so getting a interview should be cake. Even if it's not in this mag larry, think about it for another.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Perhaps a story on my place - The Realm of Terror (www.realmofterror.com) - could be interesting?
      A few things that make us different:
      -We are attached to a FEC
      -Even though we are attached to said facility we allow no one under 10 in.
      -We actually SELL Beer and Jager Bombs - In Line
      -Food Concessions in line
      -This past season we had a sponsorship base of more than 20 sponsors
      -This Past season we were rated in the Top 3 in illinois.
      There is plenty more about our place, but all in all i think it could be an interesting article none the less.

If not, I think another great choice would be Dreamreapers (www.dreamreapers.com) - Everyone knows them, could be a great article aswell!

Watcha' Think?
      Last edited by steve; 11-13-2008, 06:59 PM.
      www.Doomsdayproductions.com
      www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

An article on "The Haunted Hotel" in San Diego. It could be a study on how to succeed in a difficult market.

Comment

I'm casting my vote for Haunted Overload.
          Steven
          Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

I also am impressed with Haunted Overload... But didn't I see an article somewhere lately about them? Anyways, I'd love to see a full review done as well. =)

Comment

Let me throw out some idea's...

House of Tourment
              Haunted Overload
              Scarehouse
              Pirates of the Emerson
              Eastern State Penn
              Shocktoberfest
              Field of Screams
              Trail of Terror
              Bennets Curse

How about any of these off the top of my head.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

well im puting out a vote for the scarehouse or house of torment they really have seemed to break a lot of barriers this year and did a great job.

but you can always do an article on hell's gate. =)
                Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
                  I would love to see a story on Kevin McCurdy, I have been watching his dvds and think this guys got talent. I'm sure that you could do a great story on him, I mean you know him so getting a interview should be cake. Even if it's not in this mag larry, think about it for another.
                  I agree. A really in-depth article on McCurdy and his operation would be good.
                  sigpic
                  Louis Brown
                  Owner, operator, and dish washer
                  at
                  DarkWood Manor

Comment

There are so many good ones it makes it hard to choose.

On the top of my list would be.

House of Torment
                    Scarehouse
                    Trail of Terror
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

House of Torment! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

How about Satan's Taint Haunted House! No...wait...that haunt hasn't been set up yet. That is the haunt I plan to run in a few years when I sell out. It is going to have an all clown and chainsaw theme. I'm going to have clowns sporting chainsaws, and chainsaws sporting clowns. And at the very end I'm going to have a room sized chainsaw that clowns burst out of sporting more chainsaws fighting a giant robot clown made out of chainsaws.
                        Please do not steal my idea! This is my cash-out plan, and I'm going to need one.
                        sigpic
                        Louis Brown
                        Owner, operator, and dish washer
                        at
                        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
                          How about Satan's Taint Haunted House! No...wait...that haunt hasn't been set up yet. That is the haunt I plan to run in a few years when I sell out. It is going to have an all clown and chainsaw theme. I'm going to have clowns sporting chainsaws, and chainsaws sporting clowns. And at the very end I'm going to have a room sized chainsaw that clowns burst out of sporting more chainsaws fighting a giant robot clown made out of chainsaws.
                          Please do not steal my idea! This is my cash-out plan, and I'm going to need one.
                          Holy crap!!! That just gave me the greatest laugh!! Thanks, I really needed that as I face down a long day at my day-job.

Comment

Goatman Hollow would be nice. They are very different. Also the House of Torment is awesome!

Comment

Dude, get out of my head! You sooo stole my idea of chainsaw clowns.lol.
                              Originally posted by lurker View Post
                              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

For a home haunt I would like to recommend Graveside Manor. We have broken every mold possible, even branching out and questioning what haunted houses are in general.

-The Key Feature - We have shows that consist of professionally recorded soundtracks (music, sound effects, etc.), lighting, actors, well thought-out choreography, taking you through a sequence of events that immerse the audience in a movie-like experience.
                                -detail detail detail
                                -actors are top notch, fully trained, great makeup and full costuming
                                -I have never met anyone in my life who is more hard working, generous and deserving as Jim Wieloch, the owner.

Once you step inside you are no longer aware it is a home haunt due to the immense sets and intense experience.

I have video, I have pictures, I have testimonials, my explanations can only do so much.

If I could throw in another vote, I'd like to also say the Trail of Terror. They are not only the greatest group of people, but the event they put on is massive and extremely entertaining. The crowds they draw are huge, in fact too big. They were voted the best attraction in CT for 2008, among many other titles.
                                - - Luke - -

Comment

Working...
                                X