Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine #20.... YOU PICK, YOU TELL ME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what really grinds me gears about this..

Is that the times for voting kept changing. First it was you had until friday to cast your vote. Then it was saturday. And now it seems like its not gonna matter what happens. You needed a precise deadline and needed to stick to that, but that never happened.

Cause now its just gonna be a game of "who was up at this certain time and blah blah blah." The end result is not going to turn out well, and that really is disappointing that its gonna turn out that way.

Comment

I just got back from going out to diner and see all the craziness that's going on. I can't believe we are still tied. I fully expected to loose this race. Tim was putting another short video together to help our chances since the polls were still open. I don't know what the status is but I think he will still post it anyway. He described it on the phone to me and it sounds cool.

At this point I would just flip a coin, or choose the one you want to see because your right, the poll isn't working. I was afraid this may happen. Now whoever wins, the victory will be tainted. I am very great full for the support of those that did vote and kept us in the running this long.

It was cool to see haunters from other states nominating us and saying they want to know more about our "Overgrown Home haunt".

Who knows what will become of this poll. All I know is I lost almost a whole day watching these votes go back and forth when I should have been raking my leaves. lol.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

The reason the poll kept going is when I woke this afternoon it was tied liek 38 to 38 so I was like what the next vote wins or just let it keep going.

I should just choose myself, and get everyones advice. I think this shows that this industry doesn't want lists, voting and whatever else, because we all have fragile feelings, and it really brings out the worst in everyone.

No biggie...

The poll is over... we'll just pick an attraction to cover.

Will both Haunted Overload the owners of New England Nightmare contact me? Contact me at darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
        Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X