Watch "Scare Tactics" TV show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch "Scare Tactics" TV show!

Have you seen the TV show "Scare Tactics"?? Basically, imagine you could take the time and money to set up sets, props, lighting, sound, actors, stunts, special effects, etc. for the sole purpose of scaring ONE SPECIFIC PERSON. That is the idea behind "Scare Tactics"... it's basically a scary version of "Punked", but without the celebrities. Their scares are a bit hit-or-miss, but I've seen them do some amazing scares on occasion.

Imagine you've been hired as a temp at a laboratory. Then imagine that while you're working suddenly the security doors seal off the room, the alarms sound, colored gas floods the room through the vents, and a team of people in full radiation suits burst in and beg you to jump into the decontamination shower to save your life! Some of these are high-end scares with elaborate production values.

The show definitely gives me some haunt ideas. Thought I'd mention the show on the forum, in case anyone might be interested. "Scare Tactics" seems to have trouble staying in production though. It was on the air for a season, then canceled. Then it was brought back, then canceled again. Now it's back again with new episodes.

It's on the SciFi channel, but you can watch full-episodes via the SciFi channel website too!

http://www.scifi.com/scaretactics/

Although they did/do shoot some episodes in Nevada (where I live), I have no affiliation with the show whatsoever. I'm just a fan.

I used to scare some people not buying tickets to see my house, people like the girlfriend I used to have and her daughter.....
    These things never went quite the way they were supposed to go.....
    Then people would see my one hideous, other-worldly looking costume I had actually won $300 1st place prize money with and ask me if I would use it to scare a friend of theirs?
    Do they have a heart condition , do they carry a gun?
    (Are they really your "friend"?)
    I soon got to thinking that there are so many real reasons to say "No" to such freelance pranks.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X