Cheap Web Hosting Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Web Hosting Site?

Can anyone recommend a good cheap (or preferably free) web hosting site? So, I'd like to find a good site t add haunt pics, events, news, newsletters, and eventually add more something else!

Thanks in advance for my recommedations!

Eddie
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

000 webhost is free i use it great site

also talk to justin over at darknet designs about setting you up with a custom website, free hosting for a year, logo design, advertisement banner design and much more for only 150bucks.
    great deal.

www.hellsgatehaunt.com he designed our website and then we hosted it on 000.
    www.darknetdesigns.com is his site, he does it super fast too, and he could really use the support right now.
    thanks
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

OK, Thanks for the information.

I got somebody else told me tha I should try 250Free.com - Get your 250 Megabyte homepage free! Buiold your website free!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Godaddy.com... that's what I'm using! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Along with the server space required, it is also important to note how much bandwith your site consumes during October.

250Free.com allows 250 MB per month

Just for reference, in October 2008, HauntedIllinois.com needed ~135 GB bandwidth, which is about 540 times that amount. If you go over their max bandwidth, your website will either be disabled after you reach the 250 MB of traffic or you will have to pay for any traffic above and beyond their stated limit.

Also, beware of any FREE services that offer huge amounts of bandwidth. If a free service offers 500GB of bandwidth per month, that just means that they won't charge you beyond that amount of traffic. In such a situation, it is quite possible that their servers aren't capable of handling the traffic your website gets, resulting in significant download delays and downtime for your site, which won't set well with people trying to visit your URL.

That's just something to keep in mind!

Oh, I use http://www.speedsoft.com and they have great customer service and quick response time.
          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

000 webhost has 100 gig of bandwith and 1500 megs for the free version.
            Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I heard some people run their webpages from Geocities.com - They have free webhosting, but you are required to have an anchored advertisement on your page with the free version. They also have cheap web options that you can buy to increase storage capacity and get rid of the anchored advertisement. It's definitely worth, isn't it?
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I agree with Nightgore, GoDaddy is inexpensive and has great customer service.
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                X