Vendor thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor thank you!

I would like to acknowledge 2 vendors that I tried for the first time this year and were particularly pleased with. Both of these companies had superior product, good pricing and great customer service.

First is Todd from FearScape studios. I saw his masks at Transworld and ordered a bunch for my clown tent. To my surprise he called me when my order was ready to ship to verify my info. Of all the stuff I ordered his was the first to arrive. I took the chance while we were on the phone to order some new masks that he had just come out with. I was blown away by the quality at the show and it was no different when it came in the mail.

Here are a few up close photos so you can see the detail of actual production masks. I made large clown mannequins with most of them and patrons were terrified. Great job Todd, I highly recommend FearScape Studios!

Here is their site. http://www.fearscapestudios.com/fearscape.html

Granny in bed

Close up of Chunck the clown.

Second is Froggy's Fog juice.

I saw them at Transworld and was impressed but I didn't buy right away. I put it off because I had fog fluid left from last year. We use tons of fog so I got nervous we would run out and called them at the last minute. They shipped 5 cases of swamp juice within a few days. I figured I would use the stuff I had from last year first and then break into the Froggy's when it was gone. I decided to do a test to see if there was any difference. The difference was amazing, thick dense fog that hung around forever. It fogged up the entire 2 acre haunt and gave it incredible atmosphere. I stopped using the other stuff and kept it for back up only. I found I needed to use less fog to get the same effect with Froggy's. I will use them exclusively from now on.

Here is their site.
    http://www.froggysfog.com/c=ODm2n62GKhmY1D18L4es4uEZo/

This photo shows some fog when we were filming the Headless Horseman for the video.

This photo show the Casper mask from FearScape and Froggys fog as well.

List any other outstanding vendors on this thread so we will all know and support them.

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

I had a very good experience with SPXF when I ordered from them. It took a very long time to get my new mask, but they were up front about the wait from the start before I even placed the order. When it was delayed a little extra, Rusty called me at home to let me know what was happening. He was very personable on the phone (not just a quick obligatory call) and we spoke at length about my mask and other things. I then received it pretty much when he said it would arrive. Nice!

All in all, great service and a great product!
    Aaron
    Braineater Productions
    Braineater Haunted House, Sidney B.C.

Comment

Working...
    X