Transworld 2009 information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld 2009 information?

Please send me more information about TW 2009! I'd love to read more, and maybe there is something that I like to add this to the newsletter for everyone!

And, where are they going to meet? Where will they be locating at? Is there any good foods and a place to stay over at the motel/hotels? What month in 2009? Any more informations will be very much appreciated! And, I do support with Haunted Report site! :-D
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Sorry,

Transword is only for secret society members and all the information you request is on a need to know basis.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

That's unbelieveable!

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
      Sorry,

Transword is only for secret society members and all the information you request is on a need to know basis.
      Last edited by 31Halloween31; 11-16-2008, 11:07 PM.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

There's already plenty of info on this forum about the convention. Just look and browse around and you'll find what you need to know.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I recommend their website http://www.hcpshow.com/ it has all you answers
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

www.hauntshow.com
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks very much for the websites, AllanH and DrFrightener!
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Larry how often do they update the site. It has the same list of about thirty vendors it had months ago on the floor plan. Is there an updated list or is everyone waiting until the last minute to sign up. Thanks.
                Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

you have to know the secret handshake to get in...its not going to do you any good to fly there unless youve been tapped by one of the members and taught the handshake to get in.
                  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Generally the secret handshake is only taught to those wealthy enough to at a moments notice travel to any location on the globe to stamp out unhauntiness.

Maybe Obama knows the secret handshake and will visit your humble haunted front porch once sworn into office?

All the incredible ways and means of the world could be yours in an instant. You will find yourself traveling daily in a limo with your attorney, accountant, body guard and personal secretary by your side and automatically getting Transworld pamphletes in your mail box direct. One of these people can read it to you.
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

And....

...your instructions as to where to pay your personal bill to pay for the bailout ($83,000.oo per/person) will be :
                      Ravens Grin --attention Mr. Tuxedo!
                      411 N. Carroll St.
                      Mutt Careless, Illinoids
                      and of course do not send a check drawn upon any of the banks now in the bailout program.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oh, I thought that was all done with electonic transfers of funds, there's never anything in my many checking accounts?

I hope the economy isn't affecting Mister Tuxedo, I was so hoping to again be flown in for the annual picnic with massages and fancy finger food. Which I though were great but, the rumors are now that it was really Fancy Feast brand cat food?

Hey wait a minute, earlier in the year there was a drive to donate cat food? I didn't believe it but, the Lear Jet pilot told me that and said Mister Tuxedo had the goods on him. At the time I thought he was joking and didn't know he might have been black mailed somehow into service? I thought he was just being a Cad, making us laugh the whole way there, threatening to fly the plane into the ground at 450 plus MPH and so on.

Yes, I see all the ear marks that this is a serious request now. I'll make sure everyone in Texas sends their bail out money and will only accept my usual 20%.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I went to that site Larry posted to try and find out info about The darkness tours "prices, times/dates etc"and it basically tell's me to check back soon for more updates. Doesn't tell you nothing
                          ~Bill Mlinac
                          The Deadland Haunted House
                          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

It's soooo early. I'm sure after the new year more info will be posted. I'm sure more will be posted 2-3 months out which is more than enough time for most.
                            Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                            The White Star Farm
                            "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

One thing you must be 18 to enter the show. I will tell Tom Savinni you said hi if I see him.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X