What Kind Of Person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind Of Person?

Are the people who succeed in the haunted house field?
    For newbees wondering....??
    Just describing myself from childhood , I had tool kits from the time I was about 3 and I used them, or missused them, still doing that!
    I was always thinking, entertaing myself if no one else was around with my own ideas.
    I have always worked with my hands doing what most consider "artistic" things.
    I have always worked at least 60 hours a week most of my life.
    Being considered "Different" is a common thing I have always heard others say about me, but I am selling this "Different" and it is alot of fun, no matter how I measure it.
    I like to laugh and see others having fun. You never will have seen it all or heard it all as long as you are dealing with people. Yes, people will surprise you.
    Long hard work can replace having the money to simply buy something.
    Doing something that you really believe in (but others don't) will be harder but much more satisfying when you succeed!!
    Success can be built slowly, one "brick" at a time, learn to be patient and keep striving. Quick things and easy things don't impress or last as long or feel as good as those accomplishments that are more of our own doing and of our own self and talent.
    Don't believe everything a psychiatrist tells you because most of them have never needed deoderant. (I don't either, but with me it's just a character I play.)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

LoL! At the last sentence Jim. I liked what you said there is alot of truth in what you typed.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

"And The Truth Shall Set Them Free!"

..along with the help of a skeleton key!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X