Stocking Stuffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocking Stuffer

Once again my book inventory is down to about 20 copies left. I don't plan on having more printed by the publishing company again until some time next year. You can find my book, "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" at http://www.eurekascreams.com/hauntbook2.shtml This would make a great stocking stuffer for the haunt enthusiast in your life or even for yourself!

The following is some of the great feedback I've received on my book:

"So You Want To Be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Reviews:
    __________________________________________________ _______________

“The first thing I noticed was that it actually WAS a book!!! It was bound, copyrighted and even had an ISBN number.”

“Would I recommend this book? Absolutely! I would consider this a “MUST HAVE” for any serious Haunter whether you are thinking about the business, or are a seasoned veteran. Most of you have the creativity needed to run an attraction, but many of you do not have the business sense needed. This book can help.”

“In writing this book, I hope Mr. Allen has set a new standard for our Industry. Maybe others need to redefine their own material. Comparatively, either they are merely “booklets” or mostly “pamphlets” and need to charge more like $5.00 to $10.00 or Mr. Allen’s book must become an “encyclopedia” and he needs to charge $100.00!”

By Rich Strelak R&J Productions

“Hi Kelly
    I finished reading your book yesterday. Great job, your book finishes the missing piece to the haunt puzzle.

I have just about all the books and videos out there about starting a haunted house.
    I found that most dealt with charity haunts and not a "For Profit Haunt".

Your book is the first one I could find that covered the business side of a, For Profit Haunt.

If you want to start a for profit haunt, You Need This Book. It goes great with any or all books and video's I have.

Thank Kelly for the "Must Have Book". Great Job”

Gary Shireman
    Midnight Evil Production

“I received my copy in the mail yesterday. Very quick service Kel, thank you. I managed to read most of it last night, and will be finishing up this evening. But I must say that what I’ve read so far, this is a ‘must have’ book for those that are about to start up and new haunt venture as well as those already in business. It looks like you’ve really done your homework Kel.”

The Iron Kingdom.com
    http://www.Ironstock.com

“Just got my copy of your book today Kel....

“After perusing it I'd have to say you've got the most complete book on getting into the haunt thing I could imagine reading.....

Oh I AM enjoying this! I started a thorough read of your work last night and would have to say that you touch on some great points right off the bat. The book is motivational as well.....In the back of my bald head I've actually thought of doing a haunt of my own....now, with this text, I have the tools I need!

BTW: thanks for the plug!!!”

:Kel...The book is beyond Excellent! (is there a word for that?) Exceptionally well written, concise and COMPLETE! I am truly impressed at every level. I hope it is a major success and deserves to be THE Bible of the Industry and a manual of note for a long time to come. Puts having your 'Ducks In A Row' on a whole new scale.

CongRATZ!

And thank you for the wonderful inclusion! I'd better warm up the pipes!”

Doug
    Static FX Props

“Very good book! I ordered Thursday night last week and had the book Saturday. You rock!”

Terrorfield

“I just finished the book a few hours ago. Way to go. I know that new haunters as well as old will find this very useful in the years to come.”

Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

“Ok Kel, I read your book.

Very well put together and organized. Easy to find the info you need and the samples where very well written. I used a couple samples myself for my documentation

The part I liked the most was the safety section. In all the years I was with a pro haunt before my home haunt days I though I had everything pretty much down. I never thought about writing a SOP, but I have one now! It's always the little things you miss.”

~~~HauntedWebby~~~

Mr. Allen,

I wanted to personally thank you for your book. I have studied it and will continue to read it over throughout this next year and beyond. It's a book that I believe will last a lifetime and spans well beyond the haunted attraction realm. Others are right, this book is a great service to the haunt community, and I wanted to thank you myself for how much this is helping me.

I would love to shake your hand someday, I hope to make it to Transworld next year and thank you in person. I cannot make it this year because of school and the fact that the total bill for the weekend is quite expensive for a college student, but I'm staying as connected as I can on here.

Take care, and thank you again.
    Luke Alibozek
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

I agree... this book SHOULD be made into an encyclopedia and cost $100+!!!! The best, most complete book in this entire industry! I've read it more times than I care to say... and I learn something new every time! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Tyler! I'm about to PM you with a request for feedback on a new product idea I'm working on...

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Awesome man, just let me know how and I'll help in any way I can! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I just ordered your book and am looking forward to reading it.

I've decided to take the plunge into the haunt business and am planning to be up and running by 2010---from the reviews I read, your book should be a big help towards achieving that.

Comment

Thanks for your order Stonegate. I'd love to hear your feedback once you've ready my book!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,

I finished reading your book a few weeks ago. It is an excellent resource! I am a home haunter wanting to go pro. As I gather resources, I know I'll be referring to your book. I'll also be using it as the primary reference when creating my business plan.

The book left me wondering how your haunt has progressed since the book was published??

--TODD

Comment

Hey there Todd, Thanks for the positive feedback on my book! I'm glad you are finding it helpful. To give you an idea of our progress, we have gone from having an attraction we would have to search for a location each year to now having a permanent location at a property we are buying, which includes its own makeup/costuming area and a separate Fright Team training area. We have truly been blessed. I must admit it has taken incredible dedication and a lot of hard work, but I've loved every moment of it!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I'd like to buy one

Comment

andddd ordered

I can't wait to dive into this book!

Comment

Thanks for your order Nightmare Aftershock! Your book is on its way. Thanks to everyone else for your orders as well! I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at TW!!!

Kel
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Great!

I'm putting in my order today,

Thanks for the heads up Kelly.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
                          Thanks for your order Nightmare Aftershock! Your book is on its way. Thanks to everyone else for your orders as well! I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at TW!!!

Kel
                          I look forward to getting your book! Call me Keegan, btw.

Comment

Thanks J. Keegan, glad to know your name. There was no name with your order so I didn't have a name. Please keep us posted on your progress! I wish you the best with the manifestation of your dreams!

Kel
                            sigpic
                            Kelly Allen
                            www.RaycliffManor.com
                            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly just FYI you can ship it care of Keegan Smith incase there is any confusion. Thanks for the good wishes and I look forward to meeting everyone at TW as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X