Tom Savini says Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Savini says Hi

Finally, I chatted with him online and he would like me to tell everybody here and the other boards too! Just to say HI!

He already done played in "Sea of Dust", and also, "Small Time Crime" which is still in production... And, Horrorween is still filming now!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Really?

Hmmmm.

Im not too sure about that.

Do you have proof at all that you talk to Tom?
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Well, Bruce Campbell, Sid Haig, & Robert Englund were all over at my house for a bbq and they all wanted to send along a message that they wished Tom could have been here to join in the fun. LOL.
      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I had to prematurely cancel the Halloween weenie roast because Napoleon Bone-a-part and Abe Lincoln got in a wrestling match.
        Abe lost his cool when half his beard got yanked out by that little hair-pulling sissy.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Honestly, never met him in person - but contact by email. He told me he was raised in Pittsburgh, PA. He's still playing in the movie... he was overe there at Douglas Education center in Mornessen, PA for all special make-up effects to teach one others.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I was raised in Pittsburgh, Pa. does that make me special too? Actually I grew up there and left at age 29. No one actually added yeist to me that might rise. I did have a few packs of raisins as a kid. Does any of this count?
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
              Abe lost his cool when half his beard got yanked out by that little hair-pulling sissy.

That made me laugh out loud, Jim!
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Tom Savinni is on his own web site often I was told by my Wife, who knows such things.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by 31Halloween31 View Post
                  Honestly, never met him in person - but contact by email. He told me he was raised in Pittsburgh, PA. He's still playing in the movie... he was overe there at Douglas Education center in Mornessen, PA for all special make-up effects to teach one others.
                  He used to have a haunted house right in Monesson four or five years ago. It sucked. Literally. Poor set design, and half of the stuff looked thrown together.. not what you'd expect from a "professional."

It used to be called Terror Mania....

Comment

Everybody's good at..something.
                    I am not good at many things, no more novacain-free dentistry for me!
                    Everybody kept wanting to fight!?
                    One guy almost broke my Dremel!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This is hilarious!

Comment

Oh, the pic says it all.. and so does:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

... which the same pic appears several times! -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Son of Bitch, Tom? Mom? Is that you?
                          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Adam,

Elvira was here last night for her nightly booty call... she screamed HI to everyone. LOL

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Nice Larry!
                              Katie Lane
                              Partner/VP
                              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                              X