House of Shock goes Home & Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Shock goes Home & Garden

From the local equivelent of The Home & Garden section of the Newspaper. There is nothing here that you pros don't know but a nice piece anyway. See... It's not all about Satan with us!

http://blog.nola.com/karengist/2008/...s_its_dar.html

thats some great info,thanks for sharing that ross.wile im at it i would like to also thank the house of shock for coming out to support us this yr.it was an honor.also helping us advertise with a sign at your entrance.gotta love the staff of dedicated haunters you have.the 08 show was amazing! keep in touch
    eddie

Comment

A Really Nice Article.

The title of this post "Home & Garden" had me expecting to see a haunted house on their TV network like the Ravens Grin was on the HG tv show "Extreme Homes".
      Yes we live in the haunted house and had to prove we did to those Tv people before they would come here to film.
      they even rebroadcast this in europe, had me dubbed speaking French!
      (I would like a copy of that to see if they got a dubber with any similair tonal qualities in the voice to my voice.)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Awesome article...simply awesome!!!! Kudos to you guys!!! Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Jim you never said you spoke French. You smooth talking devil! HA! HA!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

It is very difficult to speak for any length of time while keeping your tongue held out of your mouth and strained to a point.
            My "French" all sounds like "Wah-wah-wah-wah-wah!" which must just have driven the Germans crazy!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X