bolck out tent wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bolck out tent wanted

Looking for a large block-out tent (black preferred)....starting a professional haunt and needs to be portable, so a tent i found to be the answer...Ive been researching and have already done the leg work so please no suggestions at this time just shopping around for the tent...first things first
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

We use commercial canopys we buy from farmtek. It allows us to have a portable event if need be but we are in a permanent location. They sell them in flame retardant material. We have 4 of them custom made for us and we have put steel siding on them so they look like morgan buildings with a canopy roof. They have a 15 year warranty and we have not had any problems with them at all. I highly reccommend them! I hope this helps. Also ours are white not blackout. I find it better to be able to work in if the natural light comes thru them. Most haunts operate at nite so why the blackout anyway?
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

New and used tents

Call George Maser 864-761-7223. Tents of all sizes. See pictures at lostemeraldfarm.com
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
      X