Lookin for a used Cage Maze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for a used Cage Maze

If anyone has any info on a used cage maze for sale please contact me. Thanx Dave Link evolutionsculpture@gmail.com

umm wat is that lol i am new at this stuff but that sounds cool

Comment

Anyone interested here??

Comment

hells yeah. i sent you an email.
        your talking about a chainlink fence maze correct.?
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

still lookin

still lookin for a used cage maze...

Comment

I was thinking about this just the other day. I looked on the Studio Tek website and did not see it listed. Do they still carry his product? Mike
            Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Don't think you'll find a used one for sale. Anyone that bought them are using them!!

Studio Tek will not be showing at TW, but is still in business and deals with their larger regular customers. I think the Cage Mazes are built on a limited basis. If you want a new one I will be seeing Robert McBroom and will ask about availablity!

It is a VERY labor intensive unit. No way I would ever want to build my own!! Things have to be very precise to beable to fit together in different configurations. I don't think my welding is precises enought!!!!

I assisted asseble the first full display at TW in Rosemont a few years ago. I was impressed. It two two of us 45 minutes to assemble the entire maze without any direction! We were given a diagram, the spac and two hand tools!!! 45 minutes later we had a maze!!!

I just uploaded a quick clip to YouTube:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7LIomjCL28

Enjoy!

Rich
              Attached Files
              Last edited by RJ Productions; 03-21-2009, 12:53 AM.
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
              X