Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attraction Web Video Service

Hi All,

Just throwing this out there. Among my various projects, my wife and I have a video editing business. We are always looking for new areas to develop business, and it crossed my mind that web video for peoples attractions might be a needed service. We basically take your content and put it together into slick clean package with all the video and audio effects necessary. If this need is getting met in other ways, so be it.

Anyway, this is new subject area for me (our typical stuff is family oriented) so we do not have any work to show off. That being said, I will do one or two projects for forum members for free to build some portfolio work. No strings attached, except allowing me to use the product as a sample. I'm going to spend my live doing free work, so I will only do a couple and see how it goes.

If interested email at hauntingreviews@sbcglobal.net

By the way my review site is almost ready for prime time, another week or so.

see www.hauntingreviews.com

Randy
    Last edited by rwrussom; 12-10-2008, 05:52 PM.
    Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
    Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
    2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Wow this site is actually very very helpful to newbies like me. I'm a freshmen pro haunter and this will actually help me learn ALOT more about everything that will be going on. I might not come out an expert in all of these fields but atleast I will have a basic knowledge of what is going on.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

put us on the list!
      my email is undertakerha13@aol.com we are really interested!
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

right on Nick, I am going to get you taken care of.
        Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
        Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
        2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Working...
        X