Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great offer!

folks,
    It is getting close to end of tax season. We know some of you want and need to spend some of your hard earned dollars before the govt gets it. So, we ask that you consider INVESTING it with us. Key word is invest.

I have a special offer to make and I want everyone to have the ability to take advantage of it but we need to get the website updated.
    Currently we are running a 10% discount on our 08 pricing, but we are starting price changes at this very moment on the website for 2009.
    what this means is the 10% discount translates into close to 30% off. But I can only offer this for a very short time.
    We had a good year but our costs increased drastically. So, we have to increase the prices of ALL our products. Please feel free to place your orders online and the discounts will be applied to 08 pricing.
    Please place "OFF SEASON DISCOUNT" in the message section and I will know you saw this message.

thank you for your time and keep gore alive!
    and
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

All pricing has been updated, but the off season discount offer still applies.
    Take us up on this offer now. Products will never get this kind of discount again. I am not kidding. It works out to be 25% off on costumes. For instance, 10% off of $2406 which is $2165.

As compared to the NEW 2009 price of $2710. That is almost $600 off of one of our oversized costumes. that is a major savings.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Is everything you sell at special discount???
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

A few items did not get an increase because I just don't think they could bare it. But most items have a great discount connected to them till Jan 1st.

All the costumes, My pet zombies, corpses, etc.. The CDs and Weapons of Mass Destruction did not get an increase but they would still get a 10% discount.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X