Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to take a minute!!!! (From Shane)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A coupe more

I did 8 different designs of snowmen here is one. They around 6' in height on the standing ones and 4' on the sitting ones. It just so happens all the sets that I show here I also have the contracts to the malls. Where we do photos with Santa as well. However we do lots more where we only build the sets they want. Anyway I hope this gave everyone a little Christmas cheer. And who knows one day I might start doing some work for the haunts!! Again Thanks ALOT!! Shane and its HO HO HO Shane this time!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 12-02-2008, 11:21 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow Shane,

That's some cool stuff! I like the over sized bears and other large props as you could imagine I would... LOL!

Thanks for posting those.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks Eric!

Again I don't talk much here about my company as I am more in the Christmas business than I am the Haunt Industry even though I love the Haunt Indusrty and Graystone Manor! It makes me feel good to hear from you guys and to show ya the other Holiday season that I am used to year round!!!!! Shane and its really Thanks Guys Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Christmas is booming within the Halloween Attraction industry...more and more haunts are making Christmas stuff. Unit 70 has a whole Christmas line now.

I think this will only get bigger! I'm almost 110% certain I will do a Christmas event in 2009.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Again Thanks

WOW I recieved several emails already requesting more info. I will try to get to everyone as soon as I can. Remember this is my busy season. Yes Larry as far as moving props Bo and Brady (Unit70) do some great Holiday products. I have talked with Brady several times about doing some animated rather than phenumatic props and told them I could use those with my company & products for malls. Again those guys are tops in my book and they know I HIGHLY RESPECT THEM!

Again THANKS for all the kind words and am glad everyone has enjoyed them. I did notice that you (Larry) made mention that you were going to do a CHRISTmas show but I did not see your comment on what you thought of my work. Lay it on me good or bad! Shane and its Merry Christmas Charlie Brown Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, wow and wow, That is some very cool stuff! It would be very cool indeed if a lot of haunts started Christmas events. Good luck with all that you do Shane, and hear I was thinking that you were a Grinch.lol. just kidding.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Ho Ho Ho

Speaking of the Grinch I have and can do that too!!!!! Shane and its your a mean one Mr. Grinch Shane this time!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow

I really had no idea you were a big christmas guy, very cool stuff you have.

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                    Speaking of the Grinch I have and can do that too!!!!! Shane and its your a mean one Mr. Grinch Shane this time!!!
                    no this is mean grinch...lol...and shane you aint no grinch sir!
                    Sorry you said grinch and Im getting in the spirit of that holiday.

Shane...those displays are....Kick azz man...very Impressed! love it all and your work.
                    Last edited by scareshack; 12-03-2008, 08:28 PM.

Comment

SHANE! thank you for sharing your displays with us, there amazing.
                      yeah idk if i could do it. spend 10 months with a scary and spooky mindset and then switch right to thinking holly and jolly for 2 months and then back. thats sweet.
                      and btw that video IS FREAKING SWEET!
                      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed! awesome displays Shane! show us more

*Alex*
                        Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

Thanks Again

When I get time I will try to put up some more! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Again!

I have recieved several emails and I just want to say thanks again for all the compliments! Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

Very Interested

in any Disney related products you may have..I see a few in the pics....please email me at craig@craigsrobotics.com with pics, dimensions and prices!!! I need them for a large lawn display!!!

Thanks,
                              CraigD

Comment

Craig

I will do my best to help you out. Stock is very very very low right now. But will do my best. Worst case if it helps I can have some shipped to you after the holidays. I realize that don't help you now. Shane
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X