Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to take a minute!!!! (From Shane)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to take a minute!!!! (From Shane)

And wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays! During this time of year lets all forget about TransWorld and all the other BS that can go on in this Industry and be Thankful for our families and friends. When you have a bad day stop and think of those who are less fortunate than others. I hope everyone is safe and happy and blessed. I myself am more blessed than I ever thought I could be!

On a second note I think here soon I might post some pictures of the displays my company makes. I don't think I could pick up a lot of extra holiday work as the malls and shopping centers keeps my company busy. I am sure most people here don't realize that my company makes huge Christmas Displays for malls and shopping centers. Christmas is what makes my living everything else I do is just added fun including Graystone Manor! But I been thinking of the haunts that change over to Christmas might want to see some of my work. We have everything from 30' Christmas trees to 14' Bears, Dolls, Candy Canes, Jack-N-Boxes, 4' tall building blocks ( most built by us) just to name a few! I have a 9000sqft showroom for those who wish to visit there we have trees, and tons of blow molds, and custom cutouts, you name it.

My company has grew the old school way through word of mouth and seeing is believing LOL. To this day I still don't have a website. I feel that you can still be successful without alot of the bells and whistles! Anyway its something I am kicking around to see if I want to deal with the crazy fun world of haunters. And yes I am one of those crazy haunters too!!!! Yes folks I am the Burl Ives of Christmas. And yes Halloween has Larry and Christmas has Shane wow I never thought of that before! Again Happy Holidays Everyone!!! Shane and its yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus Shane this time!
    Last edited by graystone; 11-26-2008, 05:09 PM.
    sigpic

Cool, I didn't know that you made stuff like that. I would love to see some pics, who knows you may make some sales to some of the haunts out there that do Christmas. I'm a ways from doing a christmas show. I could put lights up and call it "The Christmas Village Of The Damned"lol. Have a great Thanks Giving and be sure to eat too much but leave room for pie.lol.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Shane my friend, I hope you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving... spend time with your family, forget all the problems... and just thank god for having one another there!

I would also LOVE to see some pics of the Christmas stuff you've done! I know over the phone you said that you've been in the "Christmas industry" for years now... so I'm eager to see exactly what you've done!

Happy Thanksgiving man! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Shane,

Thanks for stopping by to say Happy Turkey Day.
        I wish the same back to you and your family.

It's hard to set Biz. stuff aside at times, I know, life is a juggling act it seems(well for me). This is the time of year from the Haunt season to the Green/Red season(Itry not to say that word)...a busy time for some...a Happy time for others....I wont ramble as im busy with stuff my self.

Happy Holidays(Bird Day) to you Sir and your family and best wishes in the 08/09 season.

I have a bird a need to go gut out now, perhaps a day of thanks and relaxing is whats in-order.

-keep in touch dude

Comment

Pics Soon

Ok I will get some pics to you guys soon. Right now I am on the road checking in on my own mall locations. I will get them up sometime this coming week. Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Working On Pictures

I will post some pictures tonight. Thanks for the calls and emails asking to see them. The first group is from my 9000sqft showroom the pics will be a little dark as we keep the show room dark so all the trees, decorations, ect show as they would at night.

Then the next group of photos will be sets I have built for malls. I could do this for haunts however they cost what a complete haunt cost. Why? Because I am one of the few companies out there that does it and to get them it will cost ya!!! Also to be honest malls have huge budgets and most haunts don't either way if anything I hope it brightens up your holidays! I will get them on tonight hopefully!!! Shane and its Have A Holly Jolly Christmas Shane this time!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

The new and happy Shane... I LOVE IT!

Shane I want to see you dressed up like Santa and I personally would love to see some photos of your Christmas event.

Pass them along!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

LARRY are you really that happy to see shane!!!! or do you realize that he means a whole hell of alot to people, and myself on this forum????

Jason

Comment

Here you go! These 5 photos are of my 9000sgft showroom! They are dark because we keep it dark in the showroom so it shows off all the lights and the lighted figures. We ship these all over the country!!!!!!!! In the showroom the floor is even lined and marked with lights there are over 60 scenes, over 100 styles of blow molds! many lifesize, over 100 decorated trees from 6' to 14' and offer trees up to 50'!!!!!! Also over 100,000 lights inside!!! To really enjoy it you must visit it!!!! SHane
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by graystone; 12-02-2008, 10:26 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I guess what i am trying to say!! is YOU GUYS ARE SOME THICK HEADED SON OF A BITCHES AND YOU NEED TO WORK THOUGHT THIS!!!!! the fact is SHANE should be on this forum EVERYDAY he adds a twist on things (and to be honest its one of many things that keeps me coming here) AND LARRY EVERY ONE HERE KNOWS YOU ARE A BIG PART OF THE SOUL, AND LOVE FOR THIS HAUNTED INDUSTRY!!!!
                    so why not act like the commander and let voices be heard weather it be good or bad...

P.S These are just my thoughts

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Here are some of the sets my company has built! There is 10' bears in these pics I also do them in 14' as well as toy soilders! ( I guess you call that my hauntedover load line LOL). Also 12' Jack in the box, 2 different kinds of Santa houses, I do 4', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14' candy canes. I do 36" and 48" building blocks. 6' to 12' ornaments, giant santas, deer and snowmen. I do as you can see in the pic a Santa sleigh thats 12' long and 10' high. Anyway I hope you all enjoy looking at them I got tons more but these are some of the classics I do!!!! I do love doing them!! Shane and its I am truly one of Santas Elves! Shane this time.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by graystone; 12-02-2008, 10:59 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

The displays look great shane, Two thumbs up...

Jason Blaszczak

P.S lets see more!!!

Comment

Do you do any malls in Texas or do you stay in the SE part of the US?

Comment

Dr. Spook

Actually I have did some decorations for Victoria Mall in Victoria Texas. Also Thanks Jason!! Coming from an artist yourself you made my day!!!Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

So...

If some haunted house sees groups of people protesting them, like some church memebers...Do satanists protest your Christmas displays?
                              Just wondering?
                              Have you ever made a straight looking Christmas dosplay for your haunt and then had it have an "Attack" mode?
                              Or would such a thing be blasphemous to you personally?
                              Have a real large Santa and when the kid sits on his lap, the trap door in the lap opens and the kid vanishes! Wouldn't that be FUN!
                              Te evil elf distracts parent for 2 seconds and the kid is gone!
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X