Belated thanks to Netherworld!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated thanks to Netherworld!

I wanted to give a big (yet delayed) thanks to Ben and everyone at Netherworld. A couple of my staff and I made the 11 hour drive to see Netherworld on its last night open. It was completely worth the drive! The attraction is a must see for any haunters. Thanks to attending several conventions and traveling, I have been fortunate enough to see most of the "top" haunts in the country and Netherworld goes at the top of that list. Ben also took time (not just a few minutes, but significant time) out of his busy schedule (I know how exhausted I am after the last night of the season) to answer our questions and to converse about all things haunted. We all really appreciated the quality of the show and the friendliness of Ben and all of the staff. Thanks again!
    Bill C. Schnell
    Dark Son Productions
    NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
    www.NecroPlanet.com

Thank you for the kind words! It was great to see so many haunters come by this year, and as much as it is fun to see the guests enjoy the show, it is even better when haunters who really understand the hard work drop by. This was such a good year on so many levels, it was really fun especially on the last night to see so many out of town guests.

Be seeing you all soon at the shows!

BTW we shot a cast photo that night, lots of monsters were not working since it was a Sunday, but a lot are in the shot.

Here is a detail shot of some Lot actors earlier in the season when Bow Wow came by..

Thanks!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Working...
    X