Get Your Custom Videos Early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your Custom Videos Early!

Hey Guys! Well, we are already getting started with a few custom haunt commercials for next year! Two major haunts (in MO and LA) have got a head start and we love it!

So if you are interested in a custom TV Commercial or Web-mercial (like Nightmare New England's), now is the time! We can use existing photos / handycam footage from the past year or we can start from scratch.....it doesnt matter.

We are predicting a super busy year starting this march......so get your orders in early! thanks!

- Jason
    Elswarro Productions
    www.elswarro.com
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Jason,

Will you be at TW?

If not, can you email me any and all info you have on your custom spots?

scarylexington@gmail.com

My partner is telling me to ONLY go with you for this! hahahaha...

Thanks!
    -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

unfortunately......we are not going to TW this year. Maybe if it was back in Vegas, but we just cant make St Louis.

I will hit you up with all the info! thanks!

Comment

Jason,

We're excited to have you working on our web-mercial! You came highly recommended by Tattoo and the work on your website is awesome! Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it to TW. If you're ever thinking about coming out this way, give me a call my friend! I'll be talking to you.

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

thanks kel! we are excited to produce your web spot! its going to be killer!

Comment

I'm really excited Jason and I'm looking forward to seeing your creation! Talk to you soon my friend.

Kel

P.S. Sorry you won't be able to make it to TW in March. I was hoping to meet you in person. If anything changes on that end, let us know!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
            X