Lovecraftian Goodness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovecraftian Goodness!

For all H.P. Lovecrafts lovers here is the 4th and last edition of ReDCroW's Necronomicon!! go check it out here:

http://redcrowdesign.net/book.html

If you want to know what it's all about please check ReDCroW's blog at http://www.myspace.com/redcrowdesign

Please comment!

*Alex*
    Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

This specific blog entry you're trying to read is currently set to be viewable to the blog owner friends only.

Anyways, books looks awesome. Is this something you made for yourself or are you selling copies?

Comment

I lookked at both links.

I will say for first one ....wow good stuff . Up my alley

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightMare View Post
        This specific blog entry you're trying to read is currently set to be viewable to the blog owner friends only.

Anyways, books looks awesome. Is this something you made for yourself or are you selling copies?
        Hello thanks for the comments! , well this particular book was made cause the husband loves Lovecraft and we can't make copies of it cause everything is handmade and yes I mean EVERYTHING LOL the paper sheets were aged one by one, and the cover was made by hand and maybe we can make a copy of the cover but not of the sheets, everything on his sculpture portfolio was made by hand and for us, if anybody wants a book like this he can totally do it, but can't make an exact copy of it cause is all sculpted by hand

*Alex*

Comment

Nice

I'm not crazy about the cover but the illustrations are amazing! Wow.
          www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
          [Google+] [YouTube]
          [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FrightProps View Post
            I'm not crazy about the cover but the illustrations are amazing! Wow.
            Thanks! well the illustrations were made by hand also based on the Lovecraft's bestiary, hubby's own version of all the Lovecrafts beasts, there in the pics are not all the illustrations, we didn't put all the illustrations cause we thought they were so important but they are as cool as the others

*Alex*

Comment

Wow Alex I really like the book!!!! never new you guyz did that too don't know where all the time comes from.... RedCrow never sleeps keep up the hard work!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X