Anti-‘christ’mas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-‘christ’mas

Wowzers... look on www.hauntedattractions.co.uk for proof that the English have much less trouble being politically-correct that us yanks. Could you imagine the reaction this would get in the US?

Satan Returns to the London Dungeon this December for the most heated anti-‘christ’mas grotto yet!

The London Dungeon’s alternative Christmas festivities will run from 7th – 29th December and will be included within the cost of a regular admissions ticket.

Dare you face the heated inferno of Satan’s ‘anti-christ’ mas Grotto this December? The Old Devil has kidnapped Santa and made himself the evil King of Christmas. Deep in his gothic Christmas lair, decked with blackened Christmas trees, icy spider webs and roasting robins on an open fire, the Lord of the Underworld waits for you: “We all know that the prezzies are what Christmas is all about! I don’t want to hear tales of do – gooders” he chuckles with relish.

Prepare yourself to search the darkest corners of your soul and lay bare your deadliest sins as Satan devilishly recruits the evilest visitors for his own army of little ‘Hell-pers’. Only the very nastiest people on Satan’s naughty list will be able to whisper their wishes the red-cloaked Prince of Darkness –but think carefully, just what would you sell your soul for.

Should you survive Satan’s grisly grotto of greed, you’re only way out is through the depths of the London Dungeon, where for decades London’s darkest past has been brought back from the dead. Live actors, shows, special effects and two hair-raising rides transport you through the city’s most turbulent past, from terrors in the torture chamber to the pestilence of the plague.

Will you survive?

For more information on the London Dungeon visit the attractions page

Scott Simmons
    The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
    http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Many years ago when I first got my house a conservative Christian church here had an outside speaker (on a lecture circuit maybe?)
    His one really terrible thing he had to tell those people when he was in town was that..."HHmmm? There are about 110 people in this room right now, so I am going to say that of these 110m Church-going , god fearing people in this audience that at least there are from one to possibly three satanists here today!
    This was a nice device to make paranoia and to get people looking over their shoulder at you.
    "Drink the blue Kool-Aide" comes next, doesn't it?
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 12-10-2008, 08:49 PM.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thats pretty interesting. I guess these guys have some guts. Not many haunts Im sure wouldnt try this. But people really into Halloween would probably be into it. Something Like this Im sure they had to advertise and let the word out when they were open in the Halloween months. So they can draw there main fan base.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Distasteful!

I love Halloween as much as the next haunter. But I am not about to try to change Christmas into an extention of Halloween. However the haunts that change over to Christmas and keep it with the reason and the spirit of Christmas I say Two thumbs up!!! This however would get you ran out of town! Thank goodness we still have some respect for Christmas here. Shane and its Frosty The Snowman Shane This Time!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

"Gimme that Old-Time Religion!"

Are you forgetting this is England that you are talking about?
          Remember Stonehenge? They do. 1,000's flock there to celebrate their "Old-Time Religion several times a year during the equinoxes, I believe.
          How long have those rocks been siting there like that?
          One article a few years ago said they may be older than Egypt's pyramids.
          Age does give certain things a certain amount of basic validity in some people's minds.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X