Missouri Haunted Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Haunted Houses

Just wondering if any Missouri Haunted Houses would be interested in opening up for the upcoming Transworld Show?

Looking at the search engines I see a few which would be reasonable within driving distance and could offer a Friday Night Tour.

I would assume that other haunters would be interested in seeing as many haunts in the area as possible. Since I know we paid for our travel, hotel, and meals during the time we are there that checking out a few local haunts for $15 - $20 each would be worth it to most haunters and for a haunt that could get 500 haunters on that night it would be $10,000 (which your insurance, utilities, and actor wages would be covered).

If you are a Missouri Haunt and interested let us know. For me personally the best bang for the buck that I get when attending the haunt shows is getting to see other haunted houses and how they handle things from set design, to scares, and even their layouts.
    Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear
    email: drhauntschamberoffear@yahoo.com

There is only one other haunted house here in St. Louis and that haunt is basically going under, they did terrible this past season. There was one other haunt but it was a temporary haunted house like 50 miles away. Other than that I do not know of any other haunted house. Six Flags has a haunt that they leave up year around but only open in October.

SO no there is no other haunt to tour trust me.

There is a wax museum on the landing with a horror section...does that fit your bill? The only other MAJOR haunted house is Creepyworld and that haunt will not open for this show, and we own Creepyworld.

If the show comes back to St. Louis in 2010 I will try to open Creepyworld rather than Darkness.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X