Magee FX ultimate wolf anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magee FX ultimate wolf anyone?

Does anyone have a full size Magee fx ultimate wolf in exellent condition for sale? Pricing? Pics?

Check with Michael Chaille (Ghost Ride Productions), ghostride.com.

Steve Orihood
    Fright Theatre Productions
    www.frighttheatre.com
    frighttheatre@yahoo.com
    (937) 829-1717

Comment

Thanks Steve, didn't know Ghost Ride sold Pat's stuff, it's not on their site?

Comment

I saw one at the Halloween Club before Oct. 31st in California. I think it was $3999.99 back then. I went there in November to see if anything was on sale and they didn't have it out but it might just be in the back. It is a very, very large piece!

Comment

That's a big increase over what Pat sells them direct for which is $2,000 for the whole piece.

Thanks for the info, is the Halloween Club a Halloween store?

Darkangel

Comment

[QUOTE=Darkangel;52840]That's a big increase over what Pat sells them direct for which is $2,000 for the whole piece.

Yep, the Halloween Club is a retail store so of course you will se a mark up over the wholesale price that McGee charged.

Comment

I still think it's cool that a store even had one for sale. Thanks!

Darkangel

Comment

Wow, yeah that is a huge increase. I didn't even know it sold for half of what they ask. The main store has cool animatronics from time to time. I think another store called Monsters in Motion carried it too. This place is in Burbank, California.

Also I think I saw this item on ebay before when it was just going as a replica of the American Werewolf In London. Very cool item though.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                That's a big increase over what Pat sells them direct for which is $2,000 for the whole piece.

Thanks for the info, is the Halloween Club a Halloween store?

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                X