Items for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items for Sale

Animatronic Dog (includes trip pad and sound) - dog comes out of a dog house towards customers. Very effective scare in a junk yard scene or in a graveyard scene with camo netting over the dog house.
    - Selling for $1,000 (if mail check in advance willing to bring to Transworld Show or drop off along the way - you pay out of the way mileage)

Casket Skeleton - skeleton in a wood casket comes up and out towards the customers. Use in a graveyard scene.
    - Selling for $1,000 (if mail check in advance willing to bring to Transworld Show or drop off along the way - you pay out of the way mileage)

Kicker - kicker can be used as a hanging body or on a table in an operating room chained down. Kicker body is divided with top and bottom half seperate
    - Selling for $500 (if mail check in advance willing to bring to Transworld Show or drop off along the way - you pay out of the way mileage)

Set of 4 Shock Pads from Oak Island - used one season
    - Selling for $150 (if mail check in advance willing to bring to Transworld Show or drop off along the way - you pay out of the way mileage)
    Attached Files
    Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear
    email: drhauntschamberoffear@yahoo.com

What are shocker pads? When and where is the transworld show? I am new to all of this and dont know much yet. I am looking for a few conventions to go to if you know any could you let me know.

Comment

Do you have a closer pic of the animated dogor a youtube video?
      Also how much to ship or drive to Hollywood, CA 90004

My e-mail is jalva75@aol.com

Originally posted by Dr. Haunt Chamber of Fear View Post
      Animatronic Dog (includes trip pad and sound) - dog comes out of a dog house towards customers. Very effective scare in a junk yard scene or in a graveyard scene with camo netting over the dog house.

Casket Skeleton - skeleton in a wood casket comes up and out towards the customers. Use in a graveyard scene.

Kicker - kicker can be used as a hanging body or on a table in an operating room chained down. Kicker body is divided with top and bottom half seperate
      - Selling for $500 (if mail check in advance willing to bring to Transworld Show or drop off along the way - you pay out of the way mileage)

Set of 4 Shock Pads from Oak Island - used one season
      - Selling for $150 (if mail check in advance willing to bring to Transworld Show or drop off along the way - you pay out of the way mileage)

Comment

hook, This recent thread should come in handy: http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...highlight=tips

There have been several recent threads about TransWorld and the other shows that will answer all your questions.

Comment

A shock pad is a floor mat then when stepped on it triggers a device or prop to activate.
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

The shock pad are pads that are mounted to the wall and will shock you.

Thanks,
            John

Comment

Shock Skins.

http://www.oakislandproductions.com/...ts.php?pid=129

One of my favorite products ever created by any company.l
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

3 Animatronics sold already

Comment

Is the kicker a home made prop or is it a vendors? Can you give me more information on it please and possibly a better pic? Thanks, Greg
                  Greg Allen
                  scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Are the Shock Skinz still available?
                    How did they work out for you? Were people okay with them or did you have
                    any complaints?
                    Doing some research I'm reading more negative posts about them?
                    Just curious...

Kirk
                    Kirk Boemmel
                    Dark Ghost Manor
                    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Kirk - No complaints on shock pads - but we did advertise that we shock patrons. If a customer had a pace maker or medical issue - they notify us and we send a cast member through with them to make sure they stay safe. This might be 1 in 1,000 customers each season.

NSppok - The kicker product is already sold - it was professional made.

All - the only item left is the shock pads - the buyer back at!

Comment

Dr. Haunt-Good to hear! I went through Oak Island's display 'mini-haunt showcase' at Midwest Haunters Convention and never touched the walls so I missed feeling it myself. The salesman asked if I felt it but I hadn't.
                        I did a google search (didn't bring up much but what it did seemed to be patrons complaining about 'not going through a haunt to get hurt, etc.') and was thinking about trying these out sometime. My business partner thinks they're cool sounding, but my wife thinks they sound dangerous.
                        I'm glad to hear no complaints as long as you advertise and exercise SAFETY!
                        I'll talk it over with him some more and maybe get back to you!
                        If they're still available!

Kirk
                        Kirk Boemmel
                        Dark Ghost Manor
                        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

I have em'. Very light shock, seemed a lot less than a static. People were picking up bigger shocks from the static electricity created in the claustrophobia tunnel.

Comment

Working...
                          X