Thanks & Congrats NNE, Haunted Overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks & Congrats NNE, Haunted Overload

Congrats to Nightmare New England and Haunted Overload!!!

Regardless of who gets the coverage, I am sure it will be a great article. Nightmare New England is an excellent example of a bold business approach to a first year haunt. I had the privilege to attend NNE and chat with Tattoo. I have nothing but respect for what he accomplished and it is hard to imagine pulling off a first year showing like that! Haunted Overload looks amazing and they have done a great job of documenting their event. I really regret not attending last year. I love all the custom work and I'm sure their transition to pro makes great reading!

Finally, Thanks for including Graveside Manor in the poll and to those who supported us!!! We are honored to even be listed in that elite group of top-notch pro haunts and industry legends.

Jim Wieloch
    Graveside Manor

Hey thanks Jim,

If you are ever in the area, even in the off season shoot me an e mail and I'll give you a tour of the place. All of the haunts on the list are great and it was cool just to be included in the poll. I'm sure all these haunts will find their way into HauntWorld at some point.

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks Eric!

I do travel to Southern NH on business occasionally and will let you know if I'm in the area. I would love to take a look and meet up!

Jim

Comment

Sure thing!

I'll pm you with my cell phone # so we can make it happen for sure.

Eric
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks Jim!

It was a pleasure having you visit, I am happy you were able to see our first season, we have a lot of plans for the future and major changes are on the way this year! You are welcome anytime my friend.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Tattoo
          Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Working...
          X