Play With Death - Horrible News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play With Death - Horrible News!

Maybe some of you guys definitely be into this..... So during my travels over the internet I came across something I think you would enjoy.

www.playwithdeath.com

It's probably fake, but this guy posts a blog about he goes around killing goth girls and stuffs like that. It's definitely interesting, and surely fans of the morbid would enjoy this. This guy is seriously f__ked up!

Like I said, I'm not sure if it's legit, but either way is really cool.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

What exactly does this have to do with haunting?

The people who make posts like this allow sites like that to continue, because someone just always has to beleive it. This guy would have to be the dumbest criminal around...to make a website confessing to serial murder. Right, because we're all completely anonymous on the internet. This is as fake as the haunt that gives you your money back if you make it out alive (or whatever variation you heard).
    -Rob

Audio Guru
    Lighting Designer

Comment

Maybe it's just me?

"Haunted House" = An old house haunted by ghosts.
      A place full of people threatening to chop you up and kill you?= A Murder House
      A murder(s) could have taken place in a now haunted house. Ghostly scenes of the infamous act the re-occurring murder could be happening, I guess?
      I think themeing your house toward the murder scene really does alienate a large porion of a potential audience....except serial-killers and serial-killer wanna bees.
      With that said, Miss Grundy will now be leaving the building.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm pretty sure its fake... read the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen.

Comment

What a sick SOB, did you see that the guy that posted this just became a member? It would not be all that unlikly that it is his blog.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

yep all haunters are morbid :roll:
            Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I think our banned friend has returned. Larry??

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                I think our banned friend has returned. Larry??
                who would have k' thunk'ed that?...lol

Comment

Yes, some body is smoking weeds from the skeleton tree here.
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

"Play With Death"?

Very naive and a victim (himself) of wishfull thinking.
                    Life plays with us all, threatening and even promising to become death, we have almost no influence, not really.
                    I didn't really die last week...I just smell like I did.
                    Fooled life again!

I would call this site "Playing With Your Pants Full", remember to thank all of those who contributed, to your pants.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Kids need something constructive to do, not this shit. This was a worthless post. As far as I'm concerned the person that posted that diagusting site needs a swift kick in the nuts. Thanks for wasting ten minutes of my life.

Comment

What's the all matters with this thread? Something went wrong here? Why?

Don't you think so this guy who owns his blog about killing people very sick??? Please post some comments here, so I'd like to hear more! Thanks!
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Of course... Bob Marley loves to smoke reefer all the time, and never will give up that shit! lol He does loves to drink the rum whiskey all the time! lol

Same thing to me, so does anyone against me when I smoke some shit like that?? Drinking some hardcore liquors?? It's nothing wrong with that!! LOL

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                          Yes, some body is smoking weeds from the skeleton tree here.
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

News Flash:

Bob Marley died 05-11-1981 so technically he hasn't smoked reefer for about 27 years and you shouldn't either.
                            Last edited by Greg Chrise; 12-09-2008, 12:55 AM.
                            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Gregg="Pooper!"

Gregg the Party Pooper! Ruining Bob Marley's post-death reputation,and fun, dam!
                              So squeeze out a long brown one for him Gregg, he smokes Dat shitt!
                              (Has to dry first? I'm sure no expert.)
                              The similar product my Dog manufactures is labeled Brown Snake Squeezings", he made a tangle of them just this morning if you need me to box them up and mail them to you at the clinic.
                              Of course un-tangling them is the trick.
                              Yew got the time.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X