Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plan for next year

hey
    im starting to plan my haunt for next year. it is a home haunt. i want to know the best way o build walls for in side and outside. and how to build a facade with things moving and with sound in it. i am still thinking of a plan. i kinda want to do a evil clown. if u have ideas just post them.
    thanks
    hoffie08
    Last edited by hoffie08; 12-09-2008, 07:54 PM.

the o is a to opps

Comment

What the hell is a "to opps"?
      Steven
      Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

read the first part i said o and it was a miss spell it should be a to so i said opps

Comment

Suggestions..

Hey Hoffie08,

I would (if you haven't already) invest in a few of the Hauntworld Magazines. Hauntworld Magazine Issue #16 has an entire section about building a facade and they list all the supplies they used to do it, very informative and helpful.

I have also gone to all the websites featured in the magazine and through all the digging you will most likely find what fits your needs perfectly.

Best of luck to you and your haunt!

J.

Comment

thank you i am going to look in to that

Comment

It's very easy to edit your post rather than add another with the correction.

Look at the bottom of your first post. There is an EDIT button. Click on it and it will allow you to make changes to your wording.

It was also confusing because the word is "oops."

Comment

o sry i did not know u could do that. thanks for telling me that.

Comment

Hoffie, at 14 how hard is it to spell? Maybe you need to slow down a bit. All of your posts always have stuff like "o", "opps", "sry" and others.

I guess at 30 I'm too old to try and figure out this new computer language. From what I understand, I think "o" means "to", ans "opps" means "oops", than we have "sry" which must mean "sorry", and "u" obviously means "you".

"Im sry dat i cont nut unnerstun aniting ppl rite aboot herre."
                  Steven
                  Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

sorry about that that is how i talk on the comp

Comment

Working...
                    X