Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening a Store next year - Looking for your Company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening a Store next year - Looking for your Company.

Hello,

At this point and time I am not sure I am going to make any of the Transworld shows/Houston this year. So I am doing this by catalog and with vendors I haven't done business with in the past. I am also trying to get all my ordering done by the end of January.

What I am looking for is good quality props that have never been seen in the halloween stores around me. So if you think your company would like to do business with me, PLEASE contact me via PM or email me and we can go from there. Virgil I will be contacting you soon.

I am also looking for a graphics designer to make my logo. The logo will be used for everything such as business cards, billboard advertising, etc...

I am also doing a promotional giveaway weekly for 8 weeks in the store and already had some companies donate some props towards it. For example Larry could donate a year subscribtion to his magazine with a video(maybe). The most expensive piece in the giveaway so far is a static piece(burnt victim) that retails for $175. If you would like to donate something please contact me.

Thank You all for reading and I hope to do business with you.
    Walter
    ~TheNightMare
    thenightmare29@yahoo.com

Please contact George Maser 864-761-7223 if tents and flamethrowers fit in your catalogue. Thanks!
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Hey Walter, Id like to speak with you about your needs for graphic designer, and also for some possible products for your catalog. I have a company that just started this year called Hauntatorium Studios. We are slowly but surely trying to make a name for ourselves and would love the opportunity to show you what we have to offer. Our website is www.hauntatorium.com its a little rough right now, but we are working on a new website, and a lot of new products. please dont hesitate to contact me at 859.913.1452 or email me a horsemansdelight@yahoo.com look forward to hearing from you!

Russell

Comment

Working...
      X