celebrity appearances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celebrity appearances?

greetings all. I was wondering, out of you guys who has done celebrity appearances? Overall, how was it recieved and who did you go through to get the bookings. Iv'e been doing some research and I'm having issues finding agencies. Thanks!

Damien

I would suggest for you to contact Paul Johnson he owns Atrox they have celebritys every weekend at Atrox. From Robert Englund, Elvira, Linda Blair and all in between . Atrox is located in Birmingham/Leeds Alabama. Shane and its Graystone Manor Shane this time!!
    sigpic

Comment

I appear for every house tour, I am the celebrity for many of my customers, I took over from Mr. Tuxedo, Spookhouse Cat when he retired to the cat room.
      Maybe not wearing masks or make up for these last 20 years helped that whole celebrity thing happen?
      A few days ago my Wife and I were in a bookstore 70 miles from here when the clerk asked her, "What boring part of Illinois are you from?"
      "Mount Carroll."
      "Huh, the only thing in that town is The Ravens Grin, pretty interesting place, have you been there?"
      Then Jessica sheepishly pulled her coat toone side , exposing a Ravens Grin shirt she was wearing.....
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ha ha! Thats funny! What boring part of Illinois are you from. Dang if it wasnt for Chicago and Transworld being there so many years and the Ravens Grin, Illinois probably wouldnt still be on the map would it JIM! LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

We haven't used her services yet but I've heard GREAT things about Jen Sharlow at Scream Queen Marketing. Her website is http://www.screamqueenmarketing.com/

Hope that helps!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

One night On Johnny Carson

He made a pretty convincing arguement that there was no such place as North Dakota because no one in his audience that night had ever been there or even knew anyone who had ever been to North Dakota.
            Now reverse this and we do what? We try to convince people that we must have a viable business offering a desirable type of exclusive entertainment that "everybody" is aching to experience.
            Being open almost every night for 20 years has provided me with at least a person or two in most "audiences" that could speak up and confirm that my house does exist, so maybe I'm ahead of the name game in this aspect?
            I am still pleasantly surprised though when I ask a group about to come in if any of them have been here before and often times no one has.(but their friends and relatives have !)
            "Ravens Grin, Bring your friends, send your enemies!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We've gotten quite a few celebrities to help our haunt over the years and they seem to attract a good audience. The favorites tend to be Frankenstein's monster, the Wolfman, the Mummy, Dracula's Daughter, Jason, and an army of wanna-be Scream Queens. We don't hire an agent for any of these, although we have used the services of Don Post.
              www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Mr. Tuxedo, Spookhouse Cat

Wants to know, would that be Don "Scratching" Post?
                I enjoy befuddling haunt fans by taking a very cheap mask, turning it inside-out, maybe cutting some pieces off of it and sewing something else on, painting it and using it this way for a mask that nobdy else has because there is only one like it ever made.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X