Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine #20 Coming Soon...Details

Okay folks here are some details...

Hauntworld Magazine #20 will release in January. For the first time ever we will print a January issue.

NETHERWORLD will be featured on the front cover! I know you've seen other features on this famous attraction but NONE LIKE THIS ONE! You will learn how they do what they do, you will learn how they do their outside entertainment, or how they do their make up room, you'll learn more from this article than any before. There isn't just ONE article there is a series of articles about how they do what they do...

Other features include:

How to Make Large Monsters by our friends from Haunted Overload.

A feature article on Robert Short a haunter who has won an Academy Award!!!

We will also feature Haunted Overload on how they went from HOME HAUNT to professional Haunt. So for all you home haunters out there this article is FOR YOU!

There will also be an article on IAAPA, Transworld, and much more.

I will be able to show you a cover within days.

Lastly, another magazine will shortly follow for the tradeshow itself... we have already chose the main featured haunt. Ben Armstrong will personally FLY to see this attraction himself and write the article... you must get ready for this one it will be an EYE POPPER!

YOU will choose the second attraction we will feature for the Transworld show edition... I'm reading your suggestions daily.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Where's Nightmare New Englad?

What happened to the poll? I thought Nightmare New England and Haunted Overload were tied to be in the next issue? Was there a tie breaker that I missed? I was really looking forward to a Nightmare New England article. These guys put together a show in their first year that would blow your socks off! Everything from the que entertainment to the haunts themselves were all top notch! The scenes were highly detailed from floor to the ceiling, the lighting, sounds and scents were all well thought out, the mazes were long, the scares were well hidden and strong, the costumes were great and the actors all did a great becoming the characters they were playing. Normally as I walk through a haunted attraction, I find myself pointing out the things I would have done differently, but all I could think of as I was walking through Nightmare New England is "this is what a haunted houses is supposed to be like!" They will definatley be a great article, and I look forward to watching them grow in the future!
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

We wanted to talk to the owners of the attraction but they never contacted us. I was told they are out of the country for two weeks. I can't wait that long. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sounds like a great issue! Can't wait to read it!

Comment

Wow! I cant wait I love Netherworld everything they do is top notch! Sounds awesome!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Night Stalkers

I would love to see NightStalkers in Millington Mi. It is located smack dab in the
            middle of a small town in Mid-Michigan. It is a classy haunt. Very detailed and a
            good ole fashioned 2 story house theme.
            www.nightstalkershh.com
            Steve

Waken Productions
            www.wakenproductions.com
            http://wakenproductions.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey Larry, nevermind the owners, get in touch with Tattoo, he is who you want to talk to. He pretty much put the whole shabang together!
              The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Justin. I contacted Larry when he asked but he told me that he would prefer to talk to the owners of the Park. He has the phone number and also knows that I can answer ANY question he has about the event.

Nightmare New England was definitely a learning experience for me but I was excited to be able to apply my talents and skills where needed with the event. We have big plans for the upcoming season and I'm looking forward to the changes we are working on. New England is a great part of the Country to operate a Haunted Attraction and I look forward to doing so for many years to come.

We will be teaching a seminar at Transworld about Nightmare New England and introducing a Haunted Attraction to an existing F.E.C. or Amusement Park.

Happy Holidays!

Tattoo
                Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Working...
                X