Haunters Cruising with KroneDaddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunters Cruising with KroneDaddy

Hey Larry, You should've some with Kel and the Bad Boys, they ended up on my ship, the Fantasy out of New Orleans, saw me in the show and we got together and had a blast. Great finally meeting all these guys I've "known" on the boards.

Kel said he had tried to get you to come out on the cruise, should've been there pal, next year they might do it again, so get off your ass and come see me on the boat!!!!

I will now allow Kel, Tattoo and the guys to tell you what all you missed. Show him some pics too!

Boys...

KroneDaddy
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

These guys go Everywhere! I'm smelling another government bail out!?!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I def. want to do something like this after next season! Is this cruise around the same time every year? Can't wait to see some pics... sounds like it was ALOT of fun! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

OMG! I feel like the boat is still rocking! What a freakin awesome time Lee and I had hanging with Tattoo, Kenrick, Omro, Chase, Ree, Lelani, and of course KroneDaddy himself... Tim! As soon as I get a chance, I'll get some pics posted. I came home to literally hundreds of emails! When I left I had several balls in the air related to things I'm working on for Raycliff Manor 2009 and I had to try and catch up as quickly as possible.

Tim, it was a true honor to get to hang with you and I can still see everyone's faces when you came on stage and I said, "Hey, that's Tim Harkleroad!" Both of your performences were awesome! Actually, I should say all three counting your musical performance! Your ventriliquist and comedy shows had us laughing our a$$e$ off!!! Thanks for taking the time to come and lounge with us!

Tattoo, you're so right, we need to make this an annual tradition! What a great way to digress and celebrate a great year going and an awesome year coming! Please tell the rest of the Bad Boys thanks again for an awesome time!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Here's a few pix...

Hanging with KroneDaddy!

Forever Friends!

Haunt Brothers!

Carnival Cruise Dinner, Hanging with the Bad Boys!

I can't wait until next year!!! Hell, I can't wait to see everyone in St. Louis!!!

Kel
          Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 12-15-2008, 06:02 PM.
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

What a blast!

We had an incredible time with everyone and what a treat running into Tim (Krone Daddy) I was laughing so hard during his comedy routine I had tears running down my face! It was great seeing everyone and having the opportunity to make new friends as well.

We are definitely going again next year! Right Mr. Allen? (And you know the voice I am saying that in! lol)

Tim, it was a pleasure meeting you and having some time to sit down and talk shop for a while.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the conventions, cheers my friends!

Tattoo

I'll try to post a few pics or video soon.
            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Tattoo wrote: "We are definitely going again next year! Right Mr. Allen? (And you know the voice I am saying that in! lol)"

LMAO Tattoo! You do that voice all too well! LOL You'll have to share the voice and the story with others at TW!

Kel

P.S. I miss you my friend! It was so great hanging with you and the others and talking shop!
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
              X