Rip Chris Lumpkin Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Chris Lumpkin Georgia

I want to thank those of you that have been praying for all the people affected by my son's death. I especially want to thank those of you that took the time to post a message on his memorial page.

We have been extremely touched by all the out pouring of love and prayers.

For those of you that don't know - my 17 year old son, Christopher Ray Kolohe Lumpkin (only child) was hurt while working at a haunted house in Douglasville, GA. He went into a comma and never woke up. He was born 6-21-91. He passed away on 11-08-08.

We had a memorial motorcycle ride on the following Sat and had a great turnout despite the cold and chance of rain. I plan on having a memorial motorcycle ride every year in June. Next year will be Sat June 20 (route to be determined later).

As you can imagine, I am having trouble sleeping, and just day to day living. However, as I become stronger I want to start some kind of ministry helping others in Christopher's honor.

Gratefully,

Sue

I'm sure you now realize everyone here at Hauntworld and throughout the haunted house community are very sorry for your loss! I want you to know that I picked up your DVD/VCR combo... I need that address again and I'll mail it out tomorrow. I hope getting all of your videos on DVD will bring you joy help you feel better through this trying time.

If there is anything else I can do you let me know!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X