Transworld Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Update

I just got an email from TW today that said they have officially confirmed 30 more booths than they ever have for the haunt show already and we still have 4 months until the show. It's already larger than the haunt show has ever been. That's great news. I can't wait to see all of you here!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Can't wait to see you either Kip...... -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

30 more than have ever shown before? That’s awesome, but if they want to advertise these milestones properly, they need to update their website more regularly. 30+ vendors than have ever exhibited in the “Haunt Show” section would amount to about 100 companies. As of one minute ago, their website still only shows 53 vendors for the St Louis show. They need to announce these things officially, via a press release. As the famous quote goes... "show me the money"... in this case, "show me the vendor list". Posting more frequent updates would encourage more people to attend the show, don't you think?

That is one of my main gripes with the way Transworld promotes their shows. They rarely update their website and they often wait until the last minute to make official announcements via email. That is something they desperately need to change, if they want the Haunt Show to be a success. While we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for the latest updates, they are sitting on important news like a chicken trying to hatch an egg. It has been this way for years. I've told them that for several years running and they don't seem to care one way or the other. Just my two cents.
      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Thats really good to hear. Im hoping its a successful show and it stays in St. Louis.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Adam,

Me and you agree more than we disagree believe it or not. I told them the same exact thing! They also need to add a blog to their site and give weekly updates and other things. I agree their website doesn't offer much information. I hope they change all of that soon!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X