No announcement yet.

Darkness Tour Party... How about it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness Tour Party... How about it???

Last night I was talking to Ben Armstrong and he said to me... too bad you can't have a reception party after the Darkness tour and I said 'sure I can'.

So what do you think I could in fact hold a reception party at The Darkness right after you go through the attraction with the following:

1) Beer
    2) Chips/Snacks

No chairs nothing like that just one big giant open room where everyone can hang out and chat.

This would be sponsored by HHA.

I have 7000 square feet of wide open space right now the space isn't finished but it would be by the show.

Here is a photo of what the space looks like now. So if you want me to throw a little party I can on Saturday night as part of the Darkness tour. What do you think??? I'd be happy to do it!

I guess if we wanted to we could also hold an HHA auction if vendors donated items... I'd need someone to head that up for me though. Maybe I could find someone to do it.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Actually this space has a giant roll up door that I could so people can very easy get in and get out. Here is another picture of that...again this building isn't done YET! But it will be. I've included another picture showing some more progress on the bricks. Its coming along. They are putting in the sprinkler next week, and the electric I think gets started next week as well. The building would be wide open on the first floor. I think it would be great if we could get this done with a vendor auction to support HHA.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Larry, how about that space for the HW.com meet-up? We've been looking for a space big enough for close to 50+ people! Whatcha think? -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

No tables and chairs and the roll up door wide open to get in and out easily? So they can get to you for hypothermia treatment directly as it is going to still be winter time. Everyone stand against the walls. There are gonna be some great photos to check out from this gathering. Once you stop visibly shivering, you will be asked to leave.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

No people can hang out, drink, chat, and eat something. Secondly in March its is NOT cold here... just fyi! Secondly this isn't March its basically April consider its at the very end of March.

I think we are going to go ahead and do this... we'll have a Party at the Darkness, and auction for HHA.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Will Unit 70 have a booth at Transworld? If not, maybe you can showcase their pieces at your after party.

Comment

Hey any excuse to party!!! Count me in!
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Put John Ives in charge, he could plan the buffet! Maybe Kip can make the punch! That is a perfect space for a party!

Thanks!
                Ben Armstrong
                NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                www.Fearworld.com
                www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

I know our crew would be down for a party
                  Bill C. Schnell
                  Dark Son Productions
                  NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
                  www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

I think it's a good idea Larry..I'm up for a party. So you say the weather there in late March is good eh?? I was wondering if it could snow or be freezing cold.
                    ~Bill Mlinac
                    The Deadland Haunted House
                    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Party On

Always up for a good party!

Chris
                      Chris Stafford
                      1331 Entertainment Group
                      Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
                      13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
                      13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Uh... HAUNTWORLD MEET-UP?? Anybody? -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It is the perfect place for it!
                          Ben Armstrong
                          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                          www.Fearworld.com
                          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Sounds like a great idea to complete the package Larry. Count us in!
                            Greg Allen
                            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Here is what we can do here...

the event is TIMED TICKETING... so you can show up early and hang out at the party until your time to get in line. Once out of the haunt you can rejoin the party.

I will supply some sort of food, and I will supply drinks and some music.

I will make sure its a cool event.

So that will be the plan folks... party room before and after. I hope we can arrange an auction to raise money for HHA.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X