Horrorbid.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrorbid.com

I wanted to bring some interest to www.horrorbid.com its a newer horror prop website that some of you might be interested in. Check out the stores and search for MALICIOUS STUDIOS we have a few deals on there to help raise interest.

Brian Halm
    Malicious Studios
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Cool! I myself am looking for REAL Hollywood props for a museum I want to put together. If anyone hears of something for sale let me know.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

www.gothicatrocity.com AND www.propstore.com

These are 2 of my favorites, I am a collector as well. I have been collecting for 3 years and have a decent collection.
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Horrorbid.com

Just wanted to post an example of deals I have for a limited time on www.horrorbid.com
        MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT MY STORE I HAVE POSTED A FEW NEW PROPS THAT WILL BE OFFERED ON OUR NEW WEBSITE

12 - Bucky Skulls - $96.00 ~THATS 8.00 A PIECE !!~

This life-size, adult skulls featuring movable jaws and removable calvariums. This is a great deal on low budget life-size skulls. It is possible that it could have some missing teeth or the skull cap may not have a perfect fit. Size: 5"w x 8-1/2"h x 6"d. These skulls are great for Halloween, theater or film props and good for basic educational demonstration in anatomy.
        Some features are as follows:
        *Movable jaw on springs.
        *Removable Calvarium.
        *Made from a durable plastic resin, which can be painted, stained, sanded or drilled.

Note: These skulls are of 4th quality (factory second) and may have some minor imperfections such as slight discoloration, some unfinished areas, or have missing hardware. All sales of 4th quality goods are final. We will not accept returns. I have found very few 4th quality products that are unsatisfactory, for props they always work!
        This is an auction for ( 12 ) 4th quality bucky skulls at an unbeatable price of 96.00
        THESE SKULLS WILL BE OFFERED FOR A LIMITED TIME EXCLUSIVELY AT HORRORBID.COM

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Working...
        X