Hauntworld Magazine Cover Issue #20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine Cover Issue #20

Hauntworld Magazine Issue #20 is on the way its in production...

I will have the cover for all to see later today! Keep checking this message to view the cover of the magazine.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Some article details...

The featured attraction is NETHERWORLD.

First thing you might ask is WHY NETHERWORLD everyone has coved them before... well no they haven't. NOT LIKE THIS... I have been planning this featured haunt since last the issue. Here is the fact...this is America's most successfull haunted house. These guys are doing nealry 80,000 guests, they have make up monsters that are unreal, they market year around, they are doing things that most of us including myself just can't keep up with.

HOW DID THEY GO FROM 25,000 people to nearly 80,000 people? How did they build this empire? How lessons do they have for you? What do they have to teach you? You will find out!!! I put the SCREWS TO THEM... I leave no stone uncovered.

Additionally there are TWO OTHER articles other than the feature article about Netherworld. One article is specifcally about how to run an awesome make up room written by Netherworld. The third article is how to entertain your guests in the que line...again written by Netherworld.

You will learn from their own experiences how they do what they do!

We also will feature an article from Eric of Haunted Overload on HOW TO MAKE A BIG MONSTER. Really cool article.

There will be much more but you'll just have to read the magazine to get everything.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Hauntworld ISSUE 21 is also in the works can you believe that????

But it is... the MAIN haunt story is already picked out and Ben Armstrong is PERSONALLY FLYING to this SECRET location to see the haunt for himself NEXT MONTH! This is a NEVER before seen haunt that will just blow you away.

We will also cover a second haunted house in addition to the SECRET ONE...

We'll keep you posted.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

AWESOME! I'm looking forward to the magazine Larry!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks Kel...

Looks like I won't have the cover until Sunday. As soon as I get it I will pass it along. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Feast your eyes... I think its the best cover yet!

We are trying to finalize some ads from advertisers then we'll go to print with this one... I'm not 110% sure we'll be able to get another out the door prior to Transworld so this might end up being the Transworld issue don't know yet.

We're going to try its just these magazines are so much work you wouldn't believe. This magazine is on its way folks and we're mailing this one out to about 1,000 EXTRA Halloween attraction owners, to help promote the show and to promote the magazine.

Larry
            Attached Files
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Very nice cover! That is sharp! I love the blue haze or glow to it! Very spooky looking!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Very nice looking indeed.

Comment

Working...
                X