What are your new years resolutions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your new years resolutions?

I have one... to forget and forgive all of your issues with other vendors and or haunters from the past and start over. Lets end the drama and build our industry into something bigger than we ever imagined. We can only do that by looking out for one another, and only highlighting the positives. I know this will only happen in the perfect world but its a goal worth striving for!

I personally will erase all of my issues with everyone from the past and start over. I just think working as a team we can accoplish a lot more than working against each other.

I'm looking forward to a great show in St. Louis, and a great Halloween season 2009.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Sorry Larry,

One vendor really disappointed me this year. I thought they were a good company and I can not just say "here is more of my money" and hope they do the right thing. I forgive them as a christian, and do not hate them, but I also most likely wont goive them any more of my $$
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

The Team!

So with Larry's post here it sounds like he wants to be the team's cheerleader.
      Waterboy or Quarterback for me? Hunchback?
      I know...pissboy from History of the World.
      Well Thanks alot!
      A forgiving , positive mind actually makes one's body healthier , proven scientifically.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Dirk,

Send me a private email and I will see if I can help resolve the matter for you!

Lets make everyone happy prior to Next year!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, PMd you. Thanks for your offer. Hope I can get this resolved too
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
          X