Worst movie this year is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst movie this year is ...

The Spirit! This movie is so bad you can't even go into it... I fell asleep in the theatre half way through and woke up in time to catch the end. This movie SUCKED REALLY REALLY BAD!

DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

i have yet to see the movie (if i do) but umm hello drago err whatever that flop was a bad one (without saying). plus, the day the earth stood still...i found that to be pretty boring.

Comment

Can it beat the Happening? I doubt it!
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

That movie looked terrible. They already made Sin City look EXACTLY the same and that movie was horrible and just weird.....Tim Burton made dark movies that looked way better and felt more real....

Thanks for the heads up on this flick

Darkangel

Comment

Wow.....you are sooooooo right! I am a movie fan......good or bad, i'll power through a flick.

For the first time in my 35 years.....i walked out of a movie. The Spirit is that bad!
          Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

After The Turkey-Movie

I used to say to myself:"If only someone would have handed me a mere fraction of the money they just wasted on that movie, I could have made a really incredible haunted house! And then I could have had a V-8!"
            I'm sure many of us here have had the similair thought..?
            I'm not alone on this am I?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I saw the Happening, although I didn't think it was a good movie it wasn't horrid or outright terrible. Spirit is just horrible in every sense of the word. I will say there are a few cool special effects here and there but other than that its just plain bad... its like Speed Racer just not 1/100th as good.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Woah! I was just skimming and i saw the speed racer analogy by larry! That seals it im not even going to waste money on a ticket. Haha

Comment

OK, it's not the WORST movie of the year, but I was really disappointed with the Indiana Jones movie. Thought most of it was stupid. The ending was just ridiculous.

Haven't seen The Spirit, and after the glowing reviews, I won't be seeing it.

KroneDaddy
                  Hauntus Emeritus
                  Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                  Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

I agree with KroneDaddy about the Indiana Jones movie. I still think that The Day The Earth Stood Still was the worst that I've seen.

Thanks to this thread, I wont waste my time or money on this flick.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Although I didnt see it Mama Mia is always playing in the video store when I rent a movie. This thing makes my ears bleed everytime Im in there its on. Its just horrible!!!
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

If it's your ears bleeding, don't blame Mama Mia... blame ABBA! I love musicals, ALL musicals! hahaha... I think the worst movie of the year would have to go to...:

The Spirit!!! ... without a doubt! -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The Happening was no happening

Ok,
                          I have to get in on this thread. I hardly ever feel ripped off when leaving a theatre. I try to always go to a film with an open mind. You can screw up a movie just by having preconceptions about it.

But I have to say I honestly felt ripped off when i left the theatre after watching "The happening". I was so pissed when I left. What a piece of crap. I was insulted by the acting, the plot lines, everything. I think I actually booed when leaving. Well, along with half the people in the theatre.
                          It was a good think people were killing themselves. They should have for just being involved with this film.
                          LOL,
                          thanks for letting me vent.
                          I laugh everytime I walk past it in at the video store.

I almost went to see the "Spirit" yesterday, but opted to see "Twilight" with my "FIANCE" hahaha, it was a cute teen movie. So, I guess I am glad we didn't waste our free passes.
                          Last edited by Gore Galore; 12-29-2008, 04:28 PM.
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com
                          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I saw the previews on the TV and it looks stupid.
                            ~Bill Mlinac
                            The Deadland Haunted House
                            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Nightgore are you serious? I've never heard a guy say musicals are any good and Mama Mia sucked big time, just like Hairspray, etc, etc.....lol Those movies are so lame....

Did you also like Sex and the City and Marly and Me too? Just kidding with you!

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                              X