Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom signs, reliefs, molds, art, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom signs, reliefs, molds, art, etc...

Hello all

I own a 4x8 foot CNC router that is the heart of my home based business, but right now it’s sitting idle, and an idle machine is a waste of space. I’m curious to see if anyone here is interested in custom work---3D signs, architectural details, Halloween art, positive/negative molds, etc.

Here’s a link to a small sample of my work: http://photobucket.com/SGCSCC-CNC. I’m most proud of the Creation of Adam relief; that one took me over 25 hours of design and another 10 hours of machine time to get just right---the pictures do not do it justice. Now I can knock one of those out in about 4 hours and have finished and ready for hanging in another 3.

I have over 12 yrs experience in machining and own an industry leading software design package that allows me to work from various file formats and scale the artwork to any size, so feel free to contact me at SGCSCC@stx.rr.com if you have any projects and we can go from there. I guarantee my work and stake my reputation on its quality.

Thanks—Fred

Hi Fred, you didnt mention where you were located. I am assuming it is Texas because of the Corpus Christi display I saw on your photo bucket. Are you running a high speed machine or an older model? The software makes a big diffrence these days doesnt it? lol Do you do most of your cutting in wood or do you do aluminum / plastic as well? I am a machinist/tool and die maker by trade so thats why all the questions in case you were wondering. I do have a project I might need a quote on. I cant fit it into my schedule to get it on the machine. Feel free to pm me if you get time. Thank you, Greg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg...Sent you a PM.

BTW, I am located in Corpus Christi---Sparkling city by the sea. :-D

Comment

Fred, I sent you a pm with a product request for a quote. Let me know the details. Thank you, Greg
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
        X