New Vendor... FIRE AND MORE FIRE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vendor... FIRE AND MORE FIRE!

In the next Hauntworld Magazine we have a new vendor placing an ad...

I visited their website and well I've seen their ad and I can honestly say that I'm not sure some haunters will understand what this vendor has to offer but I can tell you a lot.

I think in the end you'll need to call this vendor directly and tell them what you are looking for to find what you need within your budget. They will also be coming to the Transworld show. I talked to them at IAAPA about this.

These guys sell very affordable water cannons to blow water 10 feet in the air, they sell flame exposion fx for less than $5000.00, they sell fog fx that make it look like a volcano just exploded all very very affordable.

You should visit their website http://orlandospfx.com/index.html

Yes they sell things that cost $50,000.00 or more but they also have WHAT WE NEED on our LEVEL for what we can pay for...

I will be getting several things from these guys at the show. I was telling them exactly what I think they should bring from their lineup especially the flame machines that are under $6,000.00 and those water cannons.

Anyway check out their site!

Larr
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I remember I spoke with a pyro guy years back about doing something like this for a haunt friend and the friend said ( ARE YOU NUTS ?!? ) I thought it was VERY cool and would definitely get some attention ( if done correctly ) This guy was licensed he makes fire ball and such for big events around Ohio.

Makes me giggle like a little girl when I think of pyrotechnics and fire balls.... HELL YEAH !
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Wow, that is some wicked stuff.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I talked to these guys today...

I have been consulting them as to what kinds or prices, products and things like this our industry might want or need. They really appreciate all my help and they are creating a page on their website just for haunted house owners. They are making products for the TW show JUST FOR HAUNTERS...

They will have flame machines starting at $2,400.00 bucks YEAH that is awesome isnt it???

I will be buying some stuff from them they might make me a water based explosion effect.

Hauntworld and myself will be doing more to support those vendors who support Hauntworld. This vendor supports the magazine and the website and makes awesome products what more do you want.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I Knew I Should Have..

Traded all my paper money for coins!
          Mow I'll see all my money go up in flames!
          So we tell the customers not to flick their Bic, then around the corner a huge fireball explodes into the sky!?
          "What's that smell?"
          "Singed buzzards!"
          There you go, if they needed a name for their new machine, The Buzzard Singer.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim didnt your ufo on top the Grin used to shoot fire out of it? Or was that some crazy dream I had?
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

I can give you first hand knowledge about Orlando Special Effects. We hired them last year and the owner (Andy Nichols) came out and installed several products for us. They have some great CO2, Pyro, and water fog effects and will work with you to get to your budget.

Andy has built special effects for Movies, major theme parks, (if you went to Halloween Horror Nights last season, he created the giant fireball in the center of the lake) as well as Disney (most recently he created fire effects in their new restaurant, TRex), as well as smaller projects for haunts.

I can't recommend him enough. We had a great time working with him (very professional and definitely an expert in his field).

I've attached a couple pics of our fog system. The misters cover about an 8000 sq ft area with waist high fog using only water.

Dwayne Sanburn
              13th Gate
              Attached Files

Comment

WOW... that's amazing! Can clue as too how much that ran you? If you don't want to post it could you PM me? My partner has been looking for this exact effect! Too cool... -Tyler

PS: YAY... 2000th post!
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I got a package deal including dual flame fx for the roof, Co2 blower for a custom animatronic dragon, and 150 head fog system, so every price would be different depending on what you want. I found it to be extremely reasonable.

You really need to call him with your specific project and he can work a custom price for you.
                  Last edited by Midnight13; 01-04-2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Andy and his guys are awesome, They did the fantastic fog and flame system at the now defunct Skull Kingdom, they were great and the one issue I recall us having with it they jumped right over and fixed it immediately. Great guys who I highly recommend.
                    Allen Hopps
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

sweet i live in Orlando,fl right across from universal im going to cheeck this guy out
                      terror tents we will leave you screaming

Comment

What to say
                        HOLY CRAP!
                        I wish I could do some work with guy in the future. The effects all look so spectacular! I would love having one of the fog systems installed around my future haunts.
                        Thanks for introducing him to us.
                        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Those pics are really cool looking. And this looks like it was outdoors.? How does this fogger work? And does it generate enough fog outdoors to stay a long time. Even with wind ect?
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Dwayne,

looks great man!! hope to hear from you soon.

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

That looks awesome Dwayne!!! Very atmospheric.

Allan

Comment

Working...
                              X