Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New Vendor... Check out this crazy product!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Vendor... Check out this crazy product!

We have another new vendor in the upcoming magazine... I was visiting thier website and I saw this prop...

http://www.hauntatorium.com/props.html

This has to be the craziest idea I think I've ever seen... I love it!

See the light bulb poking through his mouth! A ceiling fan who would have ever thought of something like this? Great idea!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I like the Product under it

The Static Larry Zombie Prop
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

These guys are from here in Lexington, AWESOME guys and run an AWESOME haunt! I can't wait to see their new stuff at TW! YAY!!! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Larry for posting this, and to tater and nightgore for the compliments! We are a new company just starting out, and we are excited about transworld and the possibilities to come! We have a lot more products in the works that will debut at the show, hopefully they will be a huge success! As Tyler mentioned, Dean Stephens has one of the best Haunts here in Lexington, and him and myself have teamed up to form Hauntatorium Studios. Transworld is going to be a crazy time, but if anyone gets a chance to stop by our booth, we would love to meet you all and all of the professionals in the haunt industry! Russell

Comment

The lunging Larry is pretty cool looking. What inspired the name? LOL!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I like the pumpkin.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

See Larry, if you would get out of St. Louis every once in awhile you would have seen these awesome products at last year's MHC! LOL

Comment

Barry,
                How true...when I went to the link I thought...I've seen this stuff before...
                At last years MHC!
                Awesome stuff!

Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

MHC was our first show and met a lot of great people, of course Barry being one of them! We are definitley planning on being there again this year, last year was a blast! I know last year Dean and I were somewhat stressing out, it being our first show, so it was kinda tough being able to relax and take in all of the sights, but, we are getting better at it and will be more prepared at Transworld Just wanted to say thanks to everybody that has seen our products and liked them, this can be a tough industry, but Hauntatorium Stuidos first and foremost focus is customer service. We have seen and heard stories of companies not being able to produce what they said they could, so we are making it a point to serve the customer first. Its a small company now, but doesnt every company start out that way? Thanks for all the support from everyone! Russell

Comment

Barry

New?
                    I knew I saw them somewhere.

I do remember alot more of MHC 08 than I do 07!!!
                    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
                    X