No announcement yet.

New Haunt Item - You gotta get a pair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haunt Item - You gotta get a pair!

I have a wholesale contact for brand new "jumping stilts" and am offering them to the haunt community at wholesale prices.

Check this link out to see what I'm offering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MutvUfQcmMg

or

www.getjumpingstilts.com

These are awesome! Every haunt needs a pair for promotional purposes or actual haunt use! I have personally used a creature reacher costume and the effect is awesome. These are also what they used at the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony.

I am offering these to haunters for $229.00 shipped! Check around, this is a great investment and cheapest price anywhere. PM me or email me at sales@hauntedpromotions.com . I can get you many colors as well. Check out the pics attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Woo25; 05-28-2009, 05:04 PM.

Jump!!!

Is there a weight limit for these ???

Comment

there are 2 adult sizes....the first is made for people 110-155 lbs and the second for 155-200 lbs. People weighing more than 200 lbs can definently still use them, but the weights are for "maximum" spring. thanks for the question.

Comment

I have seen these used at Howl-O-Scream, they take your costume to a whole new level.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Glad to see another vendor offering these. Are the springs carbon fiber or fiberglass? What is your upper weight limit? and do you have them in stock?
          Scott Wheelis at Creature Crates is still offering covers for these, he has covers that are werewolf type feet and cloven hooves. Im going to be jumping back into the haunt mega-costume ring again here soon and a few of my designs will use these stilts.
          thanks
          Allen Hopps
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

They are fiberglass construction with a thick aluminum frame. As far as there being a weight limit, there isn't a set one. The heavier you are (over 200 lbs) just the less spring that is attainable. But they still function normally.

Yes, right now I have a supply in stock. Ships within 24-48 hours.

Comment

Do they come in black also. How do they handle grass and or gravel?
              Greg Allen
              scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
                Do they come in black also. How do they handle grass and or gravel?
                I have never used these, but I saw a guy in Gainesville (not a haunt, just jumping around) and his right foot went off the sidewalk into the grass, the weight pushed the stilt foot into the ground and the guy want a$$ over tea kattle. I think you need to be on some sold ground, the gravel may work. Oh and the guy got right back up and kept going.

Comment

Woo25, $200.00 shipped sounds like a great price, I know that drywall stilts are preaty pricey and they don't even let you jump. Is this price just untill you are out of stock or will this be the going price? Also, Who is the crazy guy jumping the van?lol.

Comment

Woo,
                    is the brand of stilts you are offering powerstriders or another brand?
                    These are not that good on gravel and are no good when its wet (the feet are shaped liked ski's)
                    I have used these extensively and was one of the first few people in the states to have a pair.
                    The man you saw in gainsville was most likely thrown off by the surprise in textures, these work fine on grass. It is very important that you order a size appropriate for or just above your weight.
                    Spraypaint will change the color well enough for most costume needs.
                    I would perfer carbonfiber springs but $200 is a great price. If anyone has doubts or wants to ask questions to a non biased source just PM me.
                    Allen H

One more thing the video is a stock video shot in europe....years ago. Most of those guys are on powerskips a very high end type of jumping stilts. similar performances are possible on newer brands, especially powerstriders.
                    Last edited by Allen H; 01-06-2009, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Because of a large bulk purchase by an individual, my stock is gone on these. I am pleasantly surprised but I know there are a few that ordered in the past day that won't get one right now. I didn't expect such a huge response - that's a good thing though . I am in the process of getting more. Feel free to email me so when I do get more, I can ship yours first. I'm gonna try to get them at the same price, hopefully I can, we'll see. Thanks for all the interest! I'll keep ya'll posted.

Comment

woo,
                        what is the brand name of the stilts you are offering. I like the style of stilts but there are huge differences between the brands. Some are even illegal to own because of patent violations. My future orders depend on it.
                        Thanks,
                        Allen H

Comment

they were skyrunners. It sounds like you know more than me about them. Hopefully, I can get an even larger supply next time.

Comment

Woo, Let us know when your next shipment comes in. Thanks
                            Greg Allen
                            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

ok, I busted my butt to see if I could get some more for all the backorders I received from hauntworld and personal requests and I'm happy to say I think I have more coming! And they're still similar in price - $229 shipped to you. The extra $18 is all towards actual shipping from my wholesaler. They're not made from around here

Please go ahead and let me know if you want a pair (unless you already have emailed me-then dont worry about it, I have you down) and I'll get you on the top of the list for this shipment. I can only assume I can get more, but don't take the chance this time!
                              Last edited by Woo25; 05-28-2009, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X