looking for ideas????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for ideas????

Hey happy New Year to everyone!!!! I am new out here but have got some really great info already and have got my mind really rolling we all ready have a location in are local mall this 2009 year and are moving forward at a fast rate also Kelly's book has been a great help on the haunt itself... But now I have had a dream to open a multi themed attraction the 1st of it's kind here in Northern Ontario Canada.. I was wonder if anyone did anything like this?????

I was thinking after seeing on here the great deal they have for 2 Black light mini putts could be a great start and also a small themed laser tag arena instead of having video games... Then we could have are Haunt house at a permanent location but only open it for half the year so we always can be changing and growing????The other attractions could be permanent and are haunt can change as we like...

I know the $$$$$ end of things goes up a lot but I really believe I could get the funding to open somthing like this in my city were are a growing city that has no entertainment of this kind and what we do have is only seaonal so the plane would be to build a large indoor attraction we have been looking at a few closed hockey arenas and some warehouse already but I also thought of build a large silo style building and the cost would be less...

I am just looking for someone who might have some insight into this and already may own a year round attraction, that would be willing to help a guy out.. I recently lost my job because of the time I took of for are Haunted attraction so this is me and my families year to make it or break it and I'm not looking back....
Working...
X