Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes HauntWorld Magazine is coming and coming soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know why but the pics you post anymore wont enlarge. Theres too much cool stuff not to see!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Damon, I had the same problem. A clear box with a red X in the corner pops up. Just click on the box instead of the Back button and they will open.

Comment

They blow up for me... I click on them and a box with an X pops up then about 3 seconds later it shows up, then if you click on them again you can make it even bigger

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Additionally want to add the advertisement list or this magazine continues to grow sold another four ads today... we keep selling ads while the last few pages are layed out. Once the whole thing is layed out we'll take it to the printer. Won't be long now.

I have a couple updates on issue 21... articles are already pouring in for that magazine. The featured haunt is a haunt that has NEVER been covered before, top secret, but will have more inside information about how things are done.

You'll love it!!! We're going to push all the right buttons to help your business grow in 2009.

If you don't already subscribe jump to it...

LOL

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

There is only ONE MORE article that must be layed out and that is the feature article on Netherworld itself... then this magazine will be off to the printer. So it won't be long now folks.

Here is a couple more pages of the magazine ... subscribe NOW!

www.hauntedhousesupplies.com
            Attached Files
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

We have another page to show you here... doesn't it look awesome. THE MAGAZINE IS NOW OFFCIALLY DONE! We have all the files now in St. Louis. I must write a letter from the editor which I was putting off until the magazine was done and we're putting the pieces together this week and off to the printer it will go.

Thanks for all of your input and thanks to all the vendors for their support!

ALso check out our new www.hauntedhousemagazine.com we have a new website up and running.

Larry
              Attached Files
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Wow,

It looks awesome Larry! It's going to be one cool looking issue this time.
                How long does it take to print once all the files are at the printers?

I would like to see an article about what actually goes into publishing this magazine.

Have someone ask you stuff like how you decide what to cover, behind the scenes at Brainstorm and what goes into each layout, budget for the magazine, how much work is it to sell ads, how you keep track of subscribers and renewals? Show photos of it being run on the press and if stuff ever goes wrong at the printers. Where do you store all the back issues?

I always like behind the scenes info on things like this. Magazines come and go so fast and so many fail nowadays. It seems like a ton of work. Do you ever wish you could just quit? You are in pretty deep now and a lot of people look forward to it in the mail box.

I think this is a funny video from a while back. I can't remember who posted it. I want to see an updated version of what he would do for this issue, LOL!

I'll be looking for mine soon.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Looking very very sweet!

Comment

Check out this new layout for the Letter from Editor...

Isn't this wild! The magazine is done folks 110%. It is being all set up over the weekend and will be at the printers on Tuesday.

We are already working on issue #21, already have TWO articles laid out for that magazine right now. I am doing an article about how to make the ultimate facade, based on the one we've made for Darkness. I will tell you all the materials used, all the tools needed, and show step by step how its done. We will feature TWO different haunted houses and have an awesome cover with St. Louis in the background.

I think the Transworld issue just might end up being 100 page magazine maybe... it will be a MAJOR issue!

Larry
                    Attached Files
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

O..M..G!!!! I want so many things and the subscription and a plane ticket to St. Louis is on that list. The ticket from CA to Transworld is $600! I'm so bummed out. I'd sleep outside for all I care. Seriously I've done it before and I'd do it again to go. But I'm rambling and you folks don't need to hear complaining.

Anywho the pages look great and I can't wait till I save up the 40 for the subscription hopefully before the Transworld issue comes out.
                      Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

So the Necropolis issue is about to be mailed and a new issue for the Transworld show is in the works right?! COOL! Are you needing articles. I would be willing to write one about all my trips to St. Louis ect to the Darkness over all the years if it sounds interesting let me know. After all I do think I am the Darkness Biggest Fan.
                        Thanks,
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Hauntworld Magazine 20 is complete... but anyway we are already working on the cover for the next issue and we already have FOUR stories being layed out now.

We are hoping to ship Hauntworld Magazine 21 on March 9th. That is our goal for that issue and we're hoping to ship Magazine 20 on Feb 9th. So one month apart on both issues.

Hope that works for everyone. If you don't have a subscription visit our new website www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

That werewolf and the hallway scene is awesome!!! Great lighting is it real brick or vacu form?

Darkangel

Comment

So what do you have to do to receive the magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by scubadog View Post
                                So what do you have to do to receive the magazine?
                                Get a subscription, duuuh

Comment

Working...
                                X